2019 Official Price Thread??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score

SlikNik

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dennis Dillon in Idaho has up to 13K off new 2019 Limiteds; Example: https://www.dennisdillonchryslerjee...w-1500-limited-4x4-crew-cab-1c6srfht9kn518976 I know its a long way from Florida but thats double any discounts I've seen from anybody else. Here's their website and you can check out some of their deals yourself: /www.dennisdillonchryslerjeepdodge.com

Holy sh*t those are steep discounts. I can use as a leverage when finally ordering a Limited. Still waiting for ram box availability plus feedback of Etorque system . Thanks for sharing.
Cant imagine the discounts once Ram starts kicking in more $$ later in the year.

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Where from? What state?
That amount doesn't seem possible yet including tax.

Deals like that are out there to be had. Here is paperwork for mine. Was a Limited with a sticker of 66,150. Look at the sales price I got compared to sticker then factor in the rebates on top of it. Then I put more cash down but this was my price before getting back to the finance room when my factory order got to the dealer.

D0226D5C-D709-4A2A-AE4D-C8617943FB46.jpeg

View attachment 132914

Jay Carr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright guys - in an effort to put some order to the chaos (and help newcomers like me know if they have a good deal sitting in front of them) we're gonna need to agree on a simple info template.

Let's try:

MSRP: $$,$$$ (the price on the sticker WITHOUT the delivery charge) until we know for sure every ram has the same delivery charge, let's keep it separate.

Delivery charge: $,$$$

Dealer price WITHOUT rebates: (this way we'll know what dealer is offering the best price BEFORE they use corporate rebates, cash offers, etc. ) MSRP minus this price right here will be the best way to compare dealerships across the country.

Rebates/Allowances/Cash offers: This is where you can list all the stuff you qualified for from FCA or your state or maybe you were part of a farmer's bureau and received an extra 1,000 or something. Example: $1,000 Standard Rebate / $2,500 off for email offer sent directly to me / etc etc.

Remaining Dealership fees: example: Dealership fee: $300 / Tags: $25 / Processing fee $200 etc.

Taxes: $1,500

Final OTD price: $$,$$$

HOPEFULLY you guys like my suggestion! I'm new to Ram Trucks and I'm hoping to get into one within the next month or two so this will be helpful to both me and ANY newcomers who opened this thread looking for guidance haha.

I got my inspiration from F-150's thread where someone compiled an excel spreadsheet with the above being broken down, I don't think WE need to go that hard but at least some order to the chaos would be beneficial.

Thanks again and I hope to be able to post a picture of my new Ram soon!!

Jay Carr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered 2019 Limited.
List $66.730
Out door for $55,900 including tax and title and license.

Todd - IF you feel like helping us all out to better shop around feel free to fill out the below!

Let's try:

MSRP: $65,085 ish??

(the price on the sticker WITHOUT the delivery charge) until we know for sure every ram has the same delivery charge, let's keep it separate.

Delivery charge: $1,645??

let us know if this is different please!

Dealer price WITHOUT rebates: $ 55,000 - 56,000

(this way we'll know what dealer is offering the best price BEFORE they use corporate rebates, cash offers, etc. ) MSRP minus this price right here will be the best way to compare dealerships across the country.

Rebates/Allowances/Cash offers: $1,000 FCA discount that everyone seems to be currently qualifying for / Farmer's Bureau- how would one get this discount?

This is where you can list all the stuff you qualified for from FCA or your state or maybe you were part of a farmer's bureau and received an extra 1,000 or something. Example: $1,000 Standard Rebate / $2,500 off for email offer sent directly to me / etc etc.

Remaining Dealership fees: example: Dealership fee: $300 / Tags: $25 / Processing fee $200 etc. (my wild guess is 900 in more dealership fees? or are your taxes higher where you are?)

Taxes: $1,900 (this is just a shot in the dark)

Final OTD price: $55,900

Jay Carr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Deals like that are out there to be had. Here is paperwork for mine. Was a Limited with a sticker of 66,150. Look at the sales price I got compared to sticker then factor in the rebates on top of it. Then I put more cash down but this was my price before getting back to the finance room when my factory order got to the dealer.

View attachment 132915

View attachment 132914

The trade in muddies the comparison a bit but it looks like they did almost 10k off and THEN gave you 1,500 in rebates huh? (was that the standard 1,000 rebate plus something for 500?)

Thanks for the info tho!

Lettikka

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm two weeks into an order. Laramie 4x4, 5.7 etorque, e-locker, 3.92 diff, black appearance package, 4 corner air, 33 gal tank, Trailer tow, Level 2 equip group, advanced safety group, Bed utility group, Power running boards, rear wheelhouse liners, Ram box.

$64,500 OTD

Jay Carr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm two weeks into an order. Laramie 4x4, 5.7 etorque, e-locker, 3.92 diff, black appearance package, 4 corner air, 33 gal tank, Trailer tow, Level 2 equip group, advanced safety group, Bed utility group, Power running boards, rear wheelhouse liners, Ram box.

$64,500 OTD

msrp: ???
deliver charge: ???
dealer discount: ???
rebates and offers: ???
State taxes: ???
Dealership misc fees: ???

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
There seems to be two extremes going on now which is different from when us first purchasers bought our trucks. People are now either getting shafted or they’re getting Dennis Dillon type deals. I tried to go to DD, but they wouldn’t get back to me. So, I used their listing at the time (not the exact truck I got) to negotiate mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin1022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while but going to finalize the paperwork today on this:
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5’7 Box
Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group
Wheels: 20” x 9” Premium Paint/Polished
Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
5.7 V8 Hemi
Uconnect 4C Nav w/8.4” Display
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
Wheel to Wheel Side steps

Granite Crystal with Black Interior
$46,495

Getting Linex liner put on before I pick it up.

Lettikka

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
msrp: ???
deliver charge: ???
dealer discount: ???
rebates and offers: ???
State taxes: ???
Dealership misc fees: ???

I don't know those numbers. I got one sheet from the dealer that clearly stated the amount I was to write a check for and that was it. Maybe I will get a detailed breakdown when the truck is built and I go to pick it up???? After reading this thread I am thinking I may not have gotten much of a deal!!

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while but going to finalize the paperwork today on this:
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5’7 Box
Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group
Wheels: 20” x 9” Premium Paint/Polished
Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
5.7 V8 Hemi
Uconnect 4C Nav w/8.4” Display
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
Wheel to Wheel Side steps

Granite Crystal with Black Interior
$46,495

Getting Linex liner put on before I pick it up.

This is more in line with my pricing and I got a few more options than you. I was a little higher in price.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I don't know those numbers. I got one sheet from the dealer that clearly stated the amount I was to write a check for and that was it. Maybe I will get a detailed breakdown when the truck is built and I go to pick it up???? After reading this thread I am thinking I may not have gotten much of a deal!!

You’re like $17K higher than my Laramie... you’re in the US?

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The trade in muddies the comparison a bit but it looks like they did almost 10k off and THEN gave you 1,500 in rebates huh? (was that the standard 1,000 rebate plus something for 500?)

Thanks for the info tho!

Yea the trade muddies it I suppose overall but it’s more about the discount and rebates to my point. In that you are correct though. I got almost 10k off sticker PLUS the 1500, which 1000 was from FCA cash back when they were still giving 1000 on Limiteds and the other 500 was for the National Association of Realtors. Weekend realtor side hustle paying off a little extra hah.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

I can’t say one way or another, but I know that I was under 48 for mine and I can’t see any added options adding 17K. NC typically has better pricing than Miami. I actually used Neuwirth (sp?) and Dennis Dillon as negotiation pieces.

Kevin1022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
This is more in line with my pricing and I got a few more options than you. I was a little higher in price.

I got this deal at Port City Dodge in Portsmouth, NH. I tried to get Line X included but they wouldn’t budge. Still I feel I got a pretty good deal. I pick it up Sunday.

Jay Carr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Nah, I wouldn't worry too much about it - it looks like you got a loaded laramie WITH the ramboxes, no one who has a truck in their driveway at the moment has that yet (not a 2019 at least)

Jay Carr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea the trade muddies it I suppose overall but it’s more about the discount and rebates to my point. In that you are correct though. I got almost 10k off sticker PLUS the 1500, which 1000 was from FCA cash back when they were still giving 1000 on Limiteds and the other 500 was for the National Association of Realtors. Weekend realtor side hustle paying off a little extra hah.

haha nice!

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hard to say because the dealer plays tricks with the price. My dealer gave me over trade value, and reduced discounts... this helped take a few hundred off tax.

I walked out at 51k OTD with 7% tax rate and a few grand of equity in trade (probably enough to offset dealer fees, taxes, etc.) Sticker has a hair over 62.