2020 Ram Power Wagon U1267 code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Eeeesh. Gotta divorce that Tazer bro. Hopefully all you get is a slap on the wrist.

Are they keeping the truck until the part comes in? Or do you have it back? If you have it back, unmarry.

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
did you ask if they could change tire size for you? for sure they can see that the tire size has been changed from oem 31.6.
So I admit. For now. I told a white lie, and blamed discount tire. Lol. So i did not ask then that specifically. But plan to, after i do the below.
Eeeesh. Gotta divorce that Tazer bro. Hopefully all you get is a slap on the wrist.

Are they keeping the truck until the part comes in? Or do you have it back? If you have it back, unmarry.
Yeah still kicking myself. Like, I know how this cookie crumbles. Why was I so dumb?

I am trying to collect the truck because i need it on thursday for work. So I'm going to see if they can release it under the guise of me taking it to discount, and when I get it back. Obviously un marry the tazer... 8nce I get a new security harness from them. Cuz my other one had a connector break lol

Does the front drive shaft also still spin when not in 4wd? I thought it didnt. But the dealer thinks otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yes the front shaft spins when not in 4 wheel drive unless you converted to hubs.

also they will/should know that Discount can't program your truck.

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
yes the front shaft spins when not in 4 wheel drive unless you converted to hubs.

also they will/should know that Discount can't program your truck.

Thanks bud. the guy at the dealer actually asked me if it was discount who installed the tires, and started just spouting off about they dont have the proper software. So i didnt really lie to him, i just decided not to incriminate myself haha.

So right now i am rolling with what he said. And will just go back and plead with them not to **** me. lol.

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Another update.

In actually really impressed with Texan CDJR in Humble. They know the truck has a "tune" to correct the tire size, and said if they make a star case and send to FCA, my warranty will pretty much go bye bye.

So in picking up the truck to take it to "discount tire" to see if they can remove whatever they did to program the truck.

Then when the drive shaft arrives. He will check the systems again. See if everything is good, and send it to FCA if not.

So basically. They are giving me the opportunity to unmarry the tazer so I can put everything back to stock. Honestly couldnt ask for more at this point

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Lol... oh my god hahah.

1 good thing. Since the speedo doesnt work. It's not registering miles! Hahahahdee8a5bb387e9630d5221adec74048a3.jpg

appzattak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
https://www.dtcdecode.com/Chrysler/U1267
Check the connection behind the shift knob, also the ones on the transmission itself. There's some connections on the frame rails check those too.
I know this is old, but I got this issue and have already replaced my Shift Module and seemed to be working fine for the past week since it was replaced. Just happened again today. I'm curious if you can expand on where to look on the Transmission/Frame?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I'm curious if you can expand on where to look on the Transmission/Frame?
Look on the inside of the frame around the rear of the front tire.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didnt realize till now that they switched the power wagon front driveshaft to a cv joint instead of the tried and true double cardan joint…wtf. That was stupid. Must have been on the redesigned ‘19 and up models?

They did this to the jeeps years ago. They always fail.