2021 Rebel Level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jschwanke84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey yall - I know this is discussed regularly, but I'm getting interesting responses from shops when asking about installing a level on my 2021 Rebel. Seems all over the map and most of them insanely expensive for even their cheapest options.

I had been looking at the Ready Lift kit for around $500 that many have done, but shops seems to not even be aware of this. What gives? Any input or recs would be appreciated. I'm not interested in dropping thousands just to level it out and installing myself is also not appealing - I'd just rather pay someone to do it for me. I had Rough Country spacers installed on my old 2016 Ram for $200 and had zero issues for 50k miles on those before selling and getting my Rebel last fall.

letsdive64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey yall - I know this is discussed regularly, but I'm getting interesting responses from shops when asking about installing a level on my 2021 Rebel. Seems all over the map and most of them insanely expensive for even their cheapest options.

I had been looking at the Ready Lift kit for around $500 that many have done, but shops seems to not even be aware of this. What gives? Any input or recs would be appreciated. I'm not interested in dropping thousands just to level it out and installing myself is also not appealing - I'd just rather pay someone to do it for me. I had Rough Country spacers installed on my old 2016 Ram for $200 and had zero issues for 50k miles on those before selling and getting my Rebel last fall.
Just wondering what you ended up doing? I have my Rebel coming in at the end of the month and the first thing I want to do is level it.

BlackSheepRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Aside from compressing the springs (outsource if it makes you nervous), this is an easy mod you might do yourself:

Hardest part is finding parts!