2022 2500 6.7 4x4 leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paintrain8

Reaction score
Ram Year
07', 17, 2022
Engine
i see alot of threads about 1500 leveling kits but didnt see anything on 2500 diesels. I ordered my newest (2022) 2500 crew cab diesel w/offroad pkg, i had a 2017 that had a 2" leveling kit (spacer an shock extension an i guessing heavy dutier front stabilizer? along with 35x12.50x20 toyos) but was a 6.4 hemi, ride along with height was exactly what im looking for again (attatched pics). I know the 6.7 weighs significantly more, does anyone know the actual leveling kit wether its 2", 2.5 or 3? just looking to do front an with the newer suspension is there any other upgrades that need to be done? this truck will never see snow, offroad or abuse, just gonna be used to haul derby cars back n forth from south with single car and(sometimes 2 car gooseneck) trailer...I didnt do the kit on my 2017 but thats exactly what im lookin for, ride was comfortable, if anyone knows what kit it was

Attachments

• 17lift3.jpg
    17lift3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 17lift2.jpg
    17lift2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 17 lift1.jpg
    17 lift1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 20

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Not sure what your question is? Are you wanting to know what height level will give you that same "look" that you gas had? If so somewhere around 2.5" level will be dead level. If you want a little rake (rear slightly higher) go with a 2" level.

I'd opt for actual coil springs and correct length shocks vs a spacer and extensions but that's me. Obviously there will be more cost involved. Carli and thuren are 2 of the big names for kits. At that height there is no real need for anything other then coils and socks. Maybe an adjustable track bar but it's not mandatory.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
i see alot of threads about 1500 leveling kits but didnt see anything on 2500 diesels. I ordered my newest (2022) 2500 crew cab diesel w/offroad pkg, i had a 2017 that had a 2" leveling kit (spacer an shock extension an i guessing heavy dutier front stabilizer? along with 35x12.50x20 toyos) but was a 6.4 hemi, ride along with height was exactly what im looking for again (attatched pics). I know the 6.7 weighs significantly more, does anyone know the actual leveling kit wether its 2", 2.5 or 3? just looking to do front an with the newer suspension is there any other upgrades that need to be done? this truck will never see snow, offroad or abuse, just gonna be used to haul derby cars back n forth from south with single car and(sometimes 2 car gooseneck) trailer...I didnt do the kit on my 2017 but thats exactly what im lookin for, ride was comfortable, if anyone knows what kit it was
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he can set you up with the icon leveling kit with upgraded shocks. The diesels get a lot of love in the aftermarket world your gasser had spacers because most spring kits are made for diesels

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let me know if you would like a quote. Just send me a message. We would recommend the ICON front coils and shocks as @Quick_Shifter mentioned. It is a great riding set up and will provide the amount of lift you desire.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Let me know if you would like a quote. Just send me a message. We would recommend the ICON front coils and shocks as @Quick_Shifter mentioned. It is a great riding set up and will provide the amount of lift you desire.
Paired with a track bar to replace the known weak oem bar that needs to get replaced after 20k miles @paintrain8 i have a ton of trucks running these leveling kits.

OP
OP
P

paintrain8

Reaction score
Ram Year
07', 17, 2022
Engine
yes, was looking for just plain level ( no rake) like i had on previous 6.4 hemi. Wont be hauling crazy weight, i still have my 07.5 1 ton single cab dually i bought new for that...i just know the setup i had on hemi was the cats ass, i had zero issues,no wobble over bumps, steering was great (35x12.50x20 toyo open country tires rubbed sway bar on really tight turns but not bad enough that id consider a spacer). Wasnt sure if it made a difference that i ordered the new one with offroad package (wanted Bilstein shocks) or not. But 2.5 was the answer i was looking for! Thanks

ststephenson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Is a new track bar required with a 2.5" level kit on a 2022 Ram 3500?

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 3500 still has rake with 1.75. I would look at thuren leveling kit, track bar, and active sway bar. It will make your new truck fell new again. I would also suggest doing thuren agliment spec once all installed.