2023 2500 & 3500 Paint Color Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIJoeJarhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 HD
Engine
6.7L Cummins Diesel
Good morning fellow RAM owner operators!
Fairly new to the forum so apologies ahead of time if this has already been discussed.

I am currently in a 2015 RAM 2500 Tradesman (although it has nicer upgrades) Cummins and I have really loved this truck. His name is Optimus (White Truck, long bed) and he has been a beast, pulled my 5th Wheel Toy Hauler in and out of some places I wasn't sure I could, but he did it!! My experience is the 6.7L Turbo Diesel is a GREAT engine and I have been thoroughly happy and impressed with it.
I am, however, looking to upgrade my rig this Fall, planning on ordering a 2023 RAM 3500 LB single axle Laramie with the 6.7 HO Diesel and the Aisen Tranny. NOTE . . . any thoughts on this are appreciated as well, but my question has to do with paint colors! What the heck RAM, the 1500's come in 20 different colors, but the 25 and 35's have like 6 color options! My lovely bride said I can have any and all options I want as long as she can get the truck in the Hydra Blue RAM offers on the smaller trucks. Two different stealerships have told me I cannot get the 3500 I want in that color!! Kinda bummed about it because now she doesn't even care to be involved with the purchase because she isn't crazy about the Patriot Blue (Very dark), she doesn't like the brick red, and although the Charcoal Grey is an option, there are 1000's of cars and trucks in that color!
I saw a guy driving a 2015 RAM 3500 Diesel this weekend and his was the lighter brighter blue, so I asked him about the color. He said RAM did offer it back then, but has since stopped, don't know why.

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions are appreciated!

textank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had the Patriot Blue 2500. Looked nice. I have Black now, also looks great, but comes with the Black car extra work.

3CUMMINS

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 2019 2020
Engine
5.9 6.7HO 6.7
And which of the colours that are available make the truck work harder, drive better and use less fuel. I was asked by a salesman when my husband and I were buying a truck, what colour I would like.
I, sorry, we left and haven't been back.
Buy the truck for what it will do for you. You can always get it painted after if it means that much.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
When you upgrade to the Laramie, you definitely lose paint color options. Are you going with the Laramie because you want leather seats? If you are ok with cloth, I recommend dropping to the Big Horn to give you more paint options. That being said, if you want Night Edition OR Sport Appearance, you will lose those paint colors all over again. I hope this helps!

Adam

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat