34.6 inch tires and 2 inch level, just put on! Also ceramic coated it and spray in bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good looking Ram, the 5th gen is quickly growing on me.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Looks good, care to share more info as far as the level and the exact tires you’ve put on ?

Livinfast85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks really nice. I'm still trying to decide if I want to level mine or go with the 3.5" kit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks really nice. I'm still trying to decide if I want to level mine or go with the 3.5" kit.

I was having the same dilemma, but ultimately just decided with leveling for now and went with the Readylift kit with control arms. The 3.5" can leave you with some questionable angles for the suspension. Most people will probably be ok with it but will experience premature wear of some components. I also don't like preload spacers as they seem to stiffen the ride up quite a bit. I'll go with a proper 4" or 6" lift once more options become available.

Livinfast85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was having the same dilemma, but ultimately just decided with leveling for now and went with the Readylift kit with control arms. The 3.5" can leave you with some questionable angles for the suspension. Most people will probably be ok with it but will experience premature wear of some components. I also don't like preload spacers as they seem to stiffen the ride up quite a bit. I'll go with a proper 4" or 6" lift once more options become available.
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Just wait and go with a 4".

OP
OP
U

Ute4Life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good, care to share more info as far as the level and the exact tires you’ve put on ?
Dont know much as to what the level is, I just went to my dealer and they put the 2 inch level on. For the tires I put KO2's size 285/65r20. They ride amazing and can't really notice much difference in regards from the stock duelers soundwise.
Definately sits like 4-5 inches higher (2 inch from the level and like 2-3 inches from the tires) make it feel like I am drive in a heavy duty in regards to the height

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That looks sweet!

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dont know much as to what the level is, I just went to my dealer and they put the 2 inch level on. For the tires I put KO2's size 285/65r20. They ride amazing and can't really notice much difference in regards from the stock duelers soundwise.
Definately sits like 4-5 inches higher (2 inch from the level and like 2-3 inches from the tires) make it feel like I am drive in a heavy duty in regards to the height

You got 2-3” of lift from 285’s?