4th gen D1SC procharger tuner system minus intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
damn 3 grand? How has no one jumped on this...if this worked well with 37s i would be all over it

OP
OP
charonblk07

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
how much for the install and I am close to you well nw anyways

2 bottles of Jack Daniels Single Barrel :favorites13: I'm in the NW as well.
We could push my truck into the alley and work in the shop but I'm a firm believer in teaching a man to fish so you'll be getting your hands dirty too and I'll help. On mine I could pull and install everything in a few hours but I'd bank on a weekend for a first time installation especially with trying to route charge piping and mounting the intercooler.

U-LUZE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seems like a good deal guys. I paid over $7,000 for my D1SC installed (not including all the required extras). The D1SC is a great unit and makes plenty of power.

shawn1112

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If I didn't just book a family vacation to Mexico in January I would be all over this at that price. Good luck with the sale, whoever picks this up at that price will be very happy.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
2 bottles of Jack Daniels Single Barrel :favorites13: I'm in the NW as well.
We could push my truck into the alley and work in the shop but I'm a firm believer in teaching a man to fish so you'll be getting your hands dirty too and I'll help. On mine I could pull and install everything in a few hours but I'd bank on a weekend for a first time installation especially with trying to route charge piping and mounting the intercooler.

I will get back to you tomorrow, I am somewhat handicapped so will my wife do as an assistant???:favorites13:

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
oh I guess I will need to get it tuned if we do go ahead??? and what kind of numbers with the intercooler is this setup making rough ballpark

OP
OP
charonblk07

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
oh I guess I will need to get it tuned if we do go ahead??? and what kind of numbers with the intercooler is this setup making rough ballpark

You will need a tune. I can get it all installed and you can get someone like Sean or Jay to write you a startup tune for it then fine tune it from there. On my engine with the 3.35" pulley which I would recommend using I made ~500rwhp; on an otherwise stock engine you should see between 450-475. I made more with the 3.05" pulley but ran into belt slip issues over 6000rpm on my engine trying to push it to 12psi.

john.dickey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If someone bought that lowering kit of mine I'd be fairly tempted. Although the girlfriend is getting fairly tired of my truck obsession LOL

OP
OP
charonblk07

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
If someone bought that lowering kit of mine I'd be fairly tempted. Although the girlfriend is getting fairly tired of my truck obsession LOL

It happens to all of us. Mine's mad at me right now because of the blown transmission and I don't know how much it'll cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey man, I know it's been up for quite some time now. Honestly can't believe it's still here...... come tax time if it's still here(doubtful) I'll take it off your hands. Wonder how difficult it would be to adapt it for a scatpack charger ...

Status
Not open for further replies.