5.7 water pump bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramman68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yep. I did it. Took the bolts off the old water pump and put them on a template I drew. In between freezing and a couple of phone calls I screwed up something somewhere.
When I (thought) I had all the bolts off I realized I had one more bolt at the very bottom of the pump. I looked over at the template and all the holes were filled. uh oh. an extra bolt? How could that be?
In short, I cannot find anything on almighty google that shows which bolts go where so i can go back and check my work. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.
Thanks in advance

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
My dad just did his water pump. Maybe he could shed some light. @senator49

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Use somethung to measure the depth of the holes with pump on engine ,then match from deepest to most shallow.

OP
OP
R

Ramman68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so I inadvertently took off one of the bolts to the power steering pump (right next to the water pump the PS pulley was in my way from seeing the end of the water pump. Once I got the new water pump on I saw my mistake. Thanks for the help anyway.

Gorilla_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
IMG_0289.jpegIMG_0287.jpegyep. I did it. Took the bolts off the old water pump and put them on a template I drew. In between freezing and a couple of phone calls I screwed up something somewhere.
When I (thought) I had all the bolts off I realized I had one more bolt at the very bottom of the pump. I looked over at the template and all the holes were filled. uh oh. an extra bolt? How could that be?
In short, I cannot find anything on almighty google that shows which bolts go where so i can go back and check my work. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.
Thanks in advance

Gorilla_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hopefully this helps. I realize this thread is old, but I found these in my search for bolt pattern diagram. Hopefully it helps someone else in the future.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hopefully this helps. I realize this thread is old, but I found these in my search for bolt pattern diagram. Hopefully it helps someone else in the future.
Good find,that diagram should be a sticky