7sp hvac conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Krawczyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking and hoping to find the hvac 7sp. Kit for a 14 ram...I seen it on a website but trying not to spend that much, maybe some guys have pieces and i can piece it together, I imagine the hvac module will be the hardest to get....any help is appreciated

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking and hoping to find the hvac 7sp. Kit for a 14 ram...I seen it on a website but trying not to spend that much, maybe some guys have pieces and i can piece it together, I imagine the hvac module will be the hardest to get....any help is appreciated
Did you check M2mods in the vendor section? The actual harness was invented on this forum and the copied by outside vendors. Mike will custom make it for you with or without ATC if you want and they are by far the best quality. This is where most of us get our harnesses.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jeff Krawczyk

Jeff Krawczyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you check M2mods in the vendor section? The actual harness was invented on this forum and the copied by outside vendors. Mike will custom make it for you with or without ATC if you want and they are by far the best quality. This is where most of us get our harnesses.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yes thanks I did chat with him a bit and may be all set, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.