9-drive throttle controller cheap at Amazon.ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OFw Kalli

Reaction score
Canada -Edmonton/AB, before Germany, Heidelberg
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hi all
I just ordered the 9-drive throttle controller at Amazon.ca for 61.49 can$ (55.95can$ + 5.54can$ shipping and handling)
A hard to beat price.
I guess that's a good option to get a throttle controller for less.
If anybody want one, too....
https://www.amazon.ca/GFULLOV-Elect...am+1500&qid=1593037966&sprefix=9+drive&sr=8-4

Good find for any Canucks looking for one.I was just in Edmonton last Friday,even went down to the UC ******** corner for about an hour or so,lol. Nice looking truck in your avatar

OP
OP
OFw Kalli

OFw Kalli

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
According reviews in internet very similar or same like the (in my opinion way overpriced) pedal commander.

Maybe anybody can share his/her experience with the 9 drive, but there exist threads for the 9 drive here in the forum too

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
Having had both the PC and the 9-drive, they are both input boosters and do their job. The PC has a little more fine tuning ability with more settings, both threw codes for me when I put in a custom tune due to that adding another 27% input.

Worked great with the factory tune however.

Last edited:

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
I change settings at stop lights, never any issues.

This is the question I have but it is about the "9 Drive". Mine just came in the mail today and no instructions on "When To Make Adjustments".
I have seen some post about it causing a code when changing settings so when is one suppose to make adjustments?
Engine running?
Out of Gear?

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
With the PC, as I said, I do any changes from a standstill (running in drive, foot on brake)
I've never used the Bluetooth, just the buttons on the unit.
Don't know about the 9drive but it might be the same. Seems some people get a CEL after switching settings while in motion, which I've never done.

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Thanks for the reply NJMOPAR. I will check things out tomorrow afternoon after work. I will see if changing setting on the fly causes any codes to pop.

OP
OP
OFw Kalli

OFw Kalli

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My experience with the 9-Drive (dammed cool stuff)…..

First, I changed the settings only when I stopped, for example at a traffic light.

Later, I tried, while I was driving with absolutely no issues. (nocking on wood)

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My experience with the 9-Drive (dammed cool stuff)…..

First, I changed the settings only when I stopped, for example at a traffic light.

Later, I tried, while I was driving with absolutely no issues. (nocking on wood)

Hey if you're Edmonton based now,come out to Castrol tomorrow,there'll be a few Rams there tomorrow,with a couple 11 sec trucks out of Saskatchewan. All you need is a helmut and 40 bucks to run your truck.Gates open at 10:00 racing at 11:00.Try your hand at making a 1/4 mile pass.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I just got the 9drive a few days ago. So far definitely makes a difference and have no issues or check engine light. I have switched it while at a red light but not while pressing the accelerator which I would avoid.
I found it on eBay for around $58 from a local US shipper. Alot of sellers show them shipped from China and will take weeks to arrive so watch for that.

OP
OP
OFw Kalli

OFw Kalli

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey if you're Edmonton based now,come out to Castrol tomorrow,there'll be a few Rams there tomorrow,with a couple 11 sec trucks out of Saskatchewan. All you need is a helmut and 40 bucks to run your truck.Gates open at 10:00 racing at 11:00.Try your hand at making a 1/4 mile pass.

So pity, I work every Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
I am not soooo interested in 1/4 miles (slalom would be cool, lol), but very interested to meet some Ram drivers here in Edmonton

No Tyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
I ordered mine on Amazon; ordered on the Ordered 9-21 and delivered on 10-1. Just a couple of setting tried so far but yes, a noticeable difference. I purchased because of wet weather and snow... I hope to find an adjustment so I don't spin the tires, unlike many who may want to smoke the tires, LOL.

OP
OP
OFw Kalli

OFw Kalli

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For this time, in winter, I want use the eco 9 setting. Maximum sleeping pill throttle, lol.
This setting I used for an 2700km camping trip through British Columbia 2 month ago.
Computer said 9.3 Liter per 100km (25 gal/mile if I calculated it right)
My own calculation show a little more but not much and the truck was full with stuff.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
So pity, I work every Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
I am not soooo interested in 1/4 miles (slalom would be cool, lol), but very interested to meet some Ram drivers here in Edmonton

That sucks,lol.There was a good turn-out of Rams there today. Join this group on facebook.Troys operation is Edmonton based and they usually hold a weekly meet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/785559361459971