A/c problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Workcomp33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 04 2500 5.7 4wd. I have replaced everything that pertains to the a/c. U turn the a/c on some times it works fine and when it doesn’t u crack the front windows a little and it will start blowing cold. It does not have duel climate control but the passenger side vents are 15 degrees warmer then the driver side. Some days when it is working right it will freeze a person out. I need help or any help. Thank you

Wallyb4

Retired EWC(SW/AW) 1983-2003
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Are you able to hear the fan? Can you vary the speed of it. Can you feel the air coming from the vents? Is there a difference in the force of the air from the drivers to the passenger side? Have you tried to change where the air comes from? When you do can you hear the the air flow being redirected?

OP
OP
W

Workcomp33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes to all Yr questions. Is there a cabin pressure sensor somewhere on 04 dodge

Wallyb4

Retired EWC(SW/AW) 1983-2003
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
It sound to me like you have a blend or mode door stuck some where in your air box. I would have to look for a FSM for your veh to see how they work.