Add upfitter aux relays to 2014 Limited questions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firehawk618

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 3500 Limited. It's got the bottom row of buttons occupied with heated seats etc etc etc.

I don't want to lose the physical buttons that is not an option.

My question is can I turn the Aux 1 through 5 switches on and off through the radio or instrument cluster if I were to buy and install the OEM relay harness / relay box?

Thanks!

OP
OP
F

firehawk618

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No one has the auxiliary relay package and heated seats?

If so how do you turn the aux 1 through 5 on and off?

Thanks!

5isalive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just added the 4th gen electronics aux kit. I have heated and vented seats that I control through the radio and use the aux switches to control my aux devices.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

firehawk618

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just added the 4th gen electronics aux kit. I have heated and vented seats that I control through the radio and use the aux switches to control my aux devices.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
My issue is I have the UAQ and cannot lose my physical heated seat buttons because the soft buttons do not work and I'm not interested in being stuck with only soft buttons.

From what I have read the last few days there's no way to turn on / off the aux buttons on any screens and the only way is via physical buttons.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My issue is I have the UAQ and cannot lose my physical heated seat buttons because the soft buttons do not work and I'm not interested in being stuck with only soft buttons.

From what I have read the last few days there's no way to turn on / off the aux buttons on any screens and the only way is via physical buttons.
Correct. If you want the factory aux switches, you must lose the physical heated buttons. Your only option would be to get the module from infotainment to get your soft keys to work. Otherwise, you’ll have to go aftermarket aux switches.