Added led headlights and bullet style grille lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaRam21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 VVT
Just wanted to share a little add on to my warlock. So I had been looking at a few options for the grille lights and the led headlights to match the fogs. Little did I know that both the headlights and foglights are both 9005. Anyways, ordered the 6k white and swapped out with the oems. Then also ordered the bullet style lights in white for the grille. That was a challenge but I got it done. Over all spend about 70 bucks in both headlights, the 5 grill lights, and including the extra wiring.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-230505.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-230505.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 44
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Just wanted to share a little add on to my warlock. So I had been looking at a few options for the grille lights and the led headlights to match the fogs. Little did I know that both the headlights and foglights are both 9005. Anyways, ordered the 6k white and swapped out with the oems. Then also ordered the bullet style lights in white for the grille. That was a challenge but I got it done. Over all spend about 70 bucks in both headlights, the 5 grill lights, and including the extra wiring.
You nailed it my Man !!!! Something similar is what I have planned for my grill ...

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New headlight bulbs make a truck feel new again lol.

OP
OP
WaRam21

WaRam21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 VVT
You nailed it my Man !!!! Something similar is what I have planned for my grill ...
I appreciate it brotha It wasn't easy but not impossible either. I saw a YouTube video of a guy installing on a warlock and selling the setup for $75 bucks. But the one he sells you is a plug and play with instructions. Very good setup. If you're willing to spend the money it's very well worth it. He does clean work and there's no wires exposed or anything. But I ended up doing it on my own to save some cash and to have an excuse to use my tools and buy some beer .

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I appreciate it brotha It wasn't easy but not impossible either. I saw a YouTube video of a guy installing on a warlock and selling the setup for $75 bucks. But the one he sells you is a plug and play with instructions. Very good setup. If you're willing to spend the money it's very well worth it. He does clean work and there's no wires exposed or anything. But I ended up doing it on my own to save some cash and to have an excuse to use my tools and buy some beer .
I love doing things myself on my truck, it's that satisfaction that you get knowing that you are doing the work especially with mods like this that are not so much plug and play and you have to actually put your thinking cap on to getter' done ....

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know this is old but what is the part number of the headlights did you order and from where? Do you still like them?