Added some LED's to the front and put LED T10 bulbs in the clearance lights (PICS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
That’s...um...er...yup, that’s what it is alright

Chrisy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I replaced my clearance light bulbs with LEDs as well as the front fogs to the 5000k colour. I also changed the high and low headlights to LEDs at 5000k. Now all my forward facing bulbs are 5000k colour and all LEDs. Even the daytime running lights are LEDs , and my 24" light bar are the same daylight colour.

IMO it looks good if all the lights in a given area are all the same.

All my interior lights are blue LEDs. The puddle, APM step lights, and, the 8 Underglow lights are all blue as well.

In the rear I swapped out all the bulbs so that they are all now LEDs, the reverse, box bed, lisence plate, and, the added 2x3 reverse floods are all LEDs and the same 5000k colour.

I have a bit of OCD and I tend to go overboard a lot but the end result tends to have given the truck some symmetrical appearance. It's just the way I like to have things match and not everyone likes the same things, as long as you are out there working on your truck, that's great.

Last edited: