Adjustable seat belt retrofit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nealuss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
So I have been searching for about an hour now and can't find any info on this topic. Hopefully someone can shed some light on it for me.

For starters, I am a pretty big guy, I always have problems with seat belts choking me and being extremely uncomfortable.....unless they are adjustable. My 94 1500 standard cab does not have adjustable seat belts but I have noticed the 98+ standard cabs do. Will the rear plastics and seat belt assemblies swap over to a 94 with no modification? Has anyone ever tried this? Does anyone have any other solutions?

OP
OP
N

Nealuss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
Reviving this thread since I never got a response. Surely I'm not the only fat guy with a pre-98 Ram.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Reviving this thread since I never got a response. Surely I'm not the only fat guy with a pre-98 Ram.
Technically yes as long as they are the same cab. But 98+ have the seat belts in the seat