Air Suspension Lift / Level Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
See reading things like that are the reason why I can’t deal with them as a company. :(

Jerry cammarota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thank you for sharing. I contacted BDS over messenger for info on air ride lifts. The answer I received from the rep was boilerplate. The rep who helped you was much more informed.

From BDS Suspensions :

“While new product development is a popular topic, unfortunately our company policy dictates we can’t discuss kit details, pricing, options, or expected release dates. As kits hit the shelves ready to ship we’ll send out announcements, add listings to our website and begin promoting on social media. Keep an eye out for upcoming announcements.”

I guess I got the right misinformed person. Regardless as long as I know it’s coming, I’m happy

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
If anyone is concerned with uca ball joints, I just found out that the uca's from the Mopar 2" lift kit are available for purchase separately. I was quoted $120 for the pair.

These are the part numbers

Right side p/n 68323530AA
Left side p/n 68323531AA

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
The uca in the Mopar 2” lift kit does have the ball studs for the air ride leveling links. This is good news.

b9cabcde9f2081f2e628e81d99923191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone heard anything yet? Looking for the full level package....

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Has anyone heard anything yet? Looking for the full level package....

I honestly don't believe anyone (other than BDS and AEV that have 4" kits) will come out with a leveling kit that retains stock ride.

There are Rebels (Rebel Owners FB page) that had done daystar spacer and adjustable leveling links. The spacer provides lift but need to also the leveling links otherwise the system will adjust for the spacer and put you back to stock height. They seem to be happy with that. Just risky to disconnect the air ride supply lines but they recommend setting truck at entry/exit height to minimize nitrogen loss when you disconnect the front air struts.

Mpmitch1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
whats the largest tire you can fit on the air suspension?

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
whats the largest tire you can fit on the air suspension?

People have done 35s but depends on the actual tire. One guy moved his front bumper out 1/2” and others have had to do some trimming. Some have claimed no modifications were needed or some minor rubbing.

Off road package give additional 1” lift so that makes a bit of a difference as well.

basegroup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any new news on leveling kits or lifts for the air suspension?

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
I haven't heard anything new.

But lately I've seen a few more broken air ride sensors on 4th gen that have installed adjustable links. Some were saying new sensors are on backorder for 4th gens.

Seems like the best option would be a front spacer and relocation bracket for the air ride sensor. The plastic arm on the sensor is very fragile. At this point it would be custom work. I may talk to a shop that told me they can do custom work on air ride.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dmalonecentral

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I have the two wheel drive and according to Rough Country this kit will not work on the two wheel drive. Not sure why.

OP
OP
dmalonecentral

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
Email quote from local shop was $850 to install (includes alignment).

basegroup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh man. I’m super excited. I’ll order it tomorrow. Now just have to find a shop to do it.

Jerry cammarota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have the two wheel drive and according to Rough Country this kit will not work on the two wheel drive. Not sure why.

I got the Rebel so I’m equally as screwed

basegroup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sooooo.... I placed the kit on order, scheduled the install with a shop, and then.... the shop called and asked again, what size rims do you have? I said the stock 22”....

Well the brakes came on.
Apparently there’s a different wheel hub knuckle that hasn’t been created yet for the rams with the 22’s.

Rough Country said about 2-3 more months. So again... I wait....

It’s what we’re bred to do.

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sooooo.... I placed the kit on order, scheduled the install with a shop, and then.... the shop called and asked again, what size rims do you have? I said the stock 22”....

Well the brakes came on.
Apparently there’s a different wheel hub knuckle that hasn’t been created yet for the rams with the 22’s.

Rough Country said about 2-3 more months. So again... I wait....

It’s what we’re bred to do.

I can't see why the knuckle would be different just for 22s. That doesn't make any sense. As long as there is proper backspacing to clear the knuckle it doesnt matter what size wheels you have. If I'm wrong somebody please chime in and explain. Wheels are pretty interchangeable.

The only thing I can think of is if you are trying to use your stock 22s, they won't have enough backspacing, but that applies to all factory wheels. You would have to add a wheel spacer to use them.