AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jr27236

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know how to verify what my fuel tank size is set to using alpha? I have a 32gal and eveytime im empty it only takes 22 on avg? Is it possible during one of the flashes of my pcm by the dealer changed this?

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know how to verify what my fuel tank size is set to using alpha? I have a 32gal and eveytime im empty it only takes 22 on avg? Is it possible during one of the flashes of my pcm by the dealer changed this?
Check out
car configuration change
Cluster fuel tank 1 calibration

And anything's possible with a dealer.... lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Svetla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guys, hello everyone. I have a rather stupid question, but I'll ask you anyway. I bought myself OBDLink MX +. And I want to buy the alfaOBD program, but I have a lot of cars. 2006 Lexus RX350. 2018 Dodge Ram 1500. 2018 Ford mustang. Tell me. Is it a DOdge ram only program? or can I see and diagnose my other cars as well?

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Guys, hello everyone. I have a rather stupid question, but I'll ask you anyway. I bought myself OBDLink MX +. And I want to buy the alfaOBD program, but I have a lot of cars. 2006 Lexus RX350. 2018 Dodge Ram 1500. 2018 Ford mustang. Tell me. Is it a DOdge ram only program? or can I see and diagnose my other cars as well?
AlphaOBD only works with FCA vehicles.

dwhutch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OBDLink has their own app you can use with other brands

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
To clarify, FCA is "Fiat Chrysler Automobiles". AlfaOBD will work with FCA's vehicles.

Separately, the OBDlink MX+ will work on any vehicles with an OBDII port bit will require an app capable of utilizing the data provided through this connection. Modification will likely be limited to clearing trouble codes...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Austen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Don’t you do that through the radio/EVIC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The headlights and taillights yes. I was able to set the taillights and headlights to only flash when unlocking by enabling 'ECUConfig 4-IPC Feature Configuration' and adjusting the lock/unlock settings through that menu on the EVIC then the corresponding setting on the 8.4" to allow the parking lights to flash when unlocking/locking but, not the headlights. Now I'm looking for the duration the bed lights and 3rd brake light stay on.

16' CCSB 4X4 G56 2500 6.7 SLT, CTT tuning, UAQ, Customtronix Enzo, Single Zone ATC

Ramagain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, I added a aftermarket led third brake light to the 14 ram. Now im throwing a brake light out...

I know alpha odb can fix this ( I hope) I've turned everything that I can think is led related on. Anyone know of the one im looking for?
The led has been turned on for the following:

Tried reverse lights
Brake lights Taillights
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
How do you like this light, any sealing problems? gasket a good quality?

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How do you like this light, any sealing problems? gasket a good quality?
Its not as bright as the stock one with led bulbs but I mean its smoked. Besides that I have had 0 problems so far.

At the end of the day its a 23.00 light and so far so good.

c0dd824e44e3d12684313bbe2d882872.jpg

Last edited:

Ramagain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Its not as bright as the stock one with led bulbs but I mean its smoked. Besides that I have had 0 problems so far.

At the end of the day its a 23.00 light and so far so good.

c0dd824e44e3d12684313bbe2d882872.jpg
As long as its brighter than the OEM bulb version and looks that good, I'm down. Mine has bowed over the years and I've had to add a gasket to get it water tight. I just bought the truck. Thanks for the info. Came here looking for auto high beam settings and found a handful of other cool things. Man this site is very informative and loaded with great folks!

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As long as its brighter than the OEM bulb version and looks that good, I'm down. Mine has bowed over the years and I've had to add a gasket to get it water tight. I just bought the truck. Thanks for the info. Came here looking for auto high beam settings and found a handful of other cool things. Man this site is very informative and loaded with great folks!
Yep much friendlier then the fb version. The light comes with a new gasket

Rebob0510

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its probably been asked a million times but does anyone have a picture of the SRT Splash Screen and possible theme it might add?

Thanks!

rewindgy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I get the MX+, get the harness from Koad tech, download everything, hook it up. And there is still no screen with Tools? So, I can see dashboard info, see my vehicle, cannot access chit so I can get into and see what is set up or change anything!
Wtf am I doing wrong?
I contacted ODB and they have not been helpful.

dwhutch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I get the MX+, get the harness from Koad tech, download everything, hook it up. And there is still no screen with Tools? So, I can see dashboard info, see my vehicle, cannot access chit so I can get into and see what is set up or change anything!
Wtf am I doing wrong?
I contacted ODB and they have not been helpful.

Lots of other info on YouTube as well.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, I haven't updated alfaOBD in a while and was wondering if anybody can tell me..... is the option there for car configuration change for the new 2021 classic?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It can also help you spend money that you shouldn’t.

rewindgy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Lots of other info on YouTube as well.

Oh I've watched a bunch of these video's. That's why I bought the damn thing. Since I am in Canada it seems getting response from US vendor's has been at best lacking! ODB help / chat line's are only open when I am at work - and work seems to be more important than play time. Essential services don't get no down time during this Pandemic!!
I will keep trying on my own to figure this out.
Thanks>

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So done a bunch of searching, I have alpharex lights and am trying to get rid of the parking light out error on my 2019 classic. Anyone have a list of settings to change to correct the issue? I've found some stuff, but a single list of settings would be great. Thanks in advance.