all of my dash warning lights are staying on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul Marney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
2021 Ram 2500 6.4 Power Wagon 533 miles
I went out and started my truck and all seems to work like normal but all of the Dash warning lights flash big bold and all of different warning light symbols stay on.
I’ve done nothing different, nothing added or done since I drove it home just 200 miles ago

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Probably the Cicada's are drowning out the Crickets.

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
21 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2021 Ram 2500 6.4 Power Wagon 533 miles
I went out and started my truck and all seems to work like normal but all of the Dash warning lights flash big bold and all of different warning light symbols stay on.
I’ve done nothing different, nothing added or done since I drove it home just 200 miles ago

SWAG here. Lots of brainiacs on this Ram forum that assist all the time. Guessing they have not seen your post.

Googled, 2021 Ram 2500 warning lights won't turn off.

One of the suggestions follows.

How to Reset the Warning Lights on the Dash
  1. Open the hood of your vehicle. ...
  2. Loosen the nut that holds the negative terminal to the battery with the pliers. ...
  3. Completely remove the cable from the negative battery terminal. ...
  4. Leave the battery disconnected for 10 minutes to ensure that the computer is fully reset.

^^^ Hope this helps. ^^^

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Return with fix,when achieved thank you.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
One issue that I read about is that mechanics in my area appear to be seeing that the recent drawdown of gas station tanks had resulted in crud being sucked up into vehicles, resulting in dashes lighting up like crazy. My mechanic saw a couple more cars than usual but can't really confirm this is why, and don't know if this is true. But sharing in case you bought gas during the nutty time recently. Maybe a clogged fuel filter, etc. Good luck.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
Just had almost same issue on 2019 Laramie. Parked in garage no issues. 35200 miles on it have had no issues what so ever battery dead would not start. Put battery charger on it charged over night. Fired up just fine all gauges went nuts, radio would not come on, 4wd,airsuspension etc. would not work or come on. But truck would deploy side steps and drive just fine after I charged the battery. Battery tester on charger said battery was fine. Took truck to dealer they ran tests on truck said battery was fine but communications was not working properly with the bus. They let it set over night decided battery was discharging some and replaced battery, truck was fine. Been driving two days no issues now truck is perfect. The batteries and module that monitors the battery on the negative side of the battery post must have a perfect battery or truck goes in to nuts mode for those of you who may experience the same issue.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
It was all covered by warranty and all, but I would think a battery should last long that 2 1/2 years or so.....But maybe I'm thinking old school with these electronic wizards burning batteries up fast now days maybe?

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Sorry to hear about this @Paul Marney. Should you decide to visit your dealer regarding this matter, do let us know. We would like to assist! Feel free to send us a private message to get started.

Hannah
Ram Cares

ARacftmx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just had almost same issue on 2019 Laramie. Parked in garage no issues. 35200 miles on it have had no issues what so ever battery dead would not start. Put battery charger on it charged over night. Fired up just fine all gauges went nuts, radio would not come on, 4wd,airsuspension etc. would not work or come on. But truck would deploy side steps and drive just fine after I charged the battery. Battery tester on charger said battery was fine. Took truck to dealer they ran tests on truck said battery was fine but communications was not working properly with the bus. They let it set over night decided battery was discharging some and replaced battery, truck was fine. Been driving two days no issues now truck is perfect. The batteries and module that monitors the battery on the negative side of the battery post must have a perfect battery or truck goes in to nuts mode for those of you who may experience the same issue.
Check fuse panel below steering wheel
insure all fuses are seated properly

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
You may want to press & wiggle the fuses, to see that they are fully seated.
Then as a double check, break out your simple fuse checker

If you force the slider to move, it can break off
don't ask me how i know