Alright guys.. BILSTEINS post your pics!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moparpeetie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so two questions how was the body lift to do and also you added wheel well liners in rear?

I am ordering the zone 1.5 BL also but I think I am leaving the stock 33's and 20's until I need tires. I thought at first it would make them look small but after I got used to the bils at 2.8 and added the hoop style steps I think it wont look any worse than a stock or leveled 2500
the lift was easy ,pretty strait forward. The worst part was grinding the alignment pins for rear bumper brackets and drilling holes in front/rear, also for brackets. If you have a die grinder and a SHARP bit it makes easy work of it.
As for the liners...they're the originals. They cover the gap perfectly.
Its simple.
I call my local 4wd shop, just out of curiosity,and they wanted $850 to install.:321: I laughed at the guy!(he wasn't impressed) For a shop to charge 10 hours for this kit is ridiculous! a 3-5 hr install at most.
If you decide to do this, ill be happy to help by answering any questions you have.:grd:

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the lift was easy ,pretty strait forward. The worst part was grinding the alignment pins for rear bumper brackets and drilling holes in front/rear, also for brackets. If you have a die grinder and a SHARP bit it makes easy work of it.
As for the liners...they're the originals. They cover the gap perfectly.
Its simple.
I call my local 4wd shop, just out of curiosity,and they wanted $850 to install.:321: I laughed at the guy!(he wasn't impressed) For a shop to charge 10 hours for this kit is ridiculous! a 3-5 hr install at most.
If you decide to do this, ill be happy to help by answering any questions you have.:grd:
just waiting on the cash...

i have a right angke grinder i think that should do the trick

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
oooof no decompress... must be sum stressed out struts... not good for their health

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cant wait to do this install. Was hoping someone had their old struts they wanted to get rid of really cheap... so I could mount all the hardware on my bils one day, and then the next swap out the fully assembled struts with bills into my truck. Should save some time.

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I have the old shocks, but not the springs or collars you need for that kind of swap.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For that price I'd spend the extra cash and go with Fox