Android Auto Maps 8.4 Screen brightness.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GunnyZXR

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 Indy Pace Truck (Sold) 2002 Quad Cab SLT/2019 Laramie
Engine
5.9/5.9/5.7
Finally got Android Auto to work 2 times in a row. Second time was at night. Used Google maps and the screen was way too bright. I couldn't figure out how to go to a night mode (if there is one on Google Maps) or adjust the brightness manually with uconnect... Any tips?

KG5TUD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finally got Android Auto to work 2 times in a row. Second time was at night. Used Google maps and the screen was way too bright. I couldn't figure out how to go to a night mode (if there is one on Google Maps) or adjust the brightness manually with uconnect... Any tips?
I have 2 dimmer controls by the headlight knob

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
I have 2 dimmer controls by the headlight knob

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I had the same issue when I got the power wagon until I realized that the dimmer adjusts to fully on all lights, then one click back for bright screen, and one click again for dim.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wear my sunglasses at night