Another build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Looks amazing truly a one of a kind wagon.

Thanks, it's getting there. Placed an order for some of the electrical and lighting yesterday to include the on board air, so that'll really move the truck into a much more useful state of being once installed.

Gratuitous **** from Wednesday evening...

DJDO47Q.jpg

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
The pictures are amazing. What camera are you using for them? These could all be Ad’s lol.

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Are you planning to do rock crawling as well? Or more of a focus on the trail style exploring at higher speeds?

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Yea I went with 11 this time around, because I got a deal on multiples for work. But you can really tell the difference between the ones your posting and my photos.

it does a nice job of showing detail close and far on the land scape. Really worth it for the kinda beauty you can capture in Utah.

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Yea I went with 11 this time around, because I got a deal on multiples for work. But you can really tell the difference between the ones your posting and my photos.

it does a nice job of showing detail close and far on the land scape. Really worth it for the kinda beauty you can capture in Utah.

I use to be somebody

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It was inevitable with the 39”s but damn, I woulda thought they would make it longer than 1700 miles. I’m guessing they are noisy? Have excess play?

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
It was inevitable with the 39”s but damn, I woulda thought they would make it longer than 1700 miles. I’m guessing they are noisy? Have excess play?

We knew it was just a matter of time but thought it would take quite a bit longer, the uppers on both sides have enough slop to be inducing noise and vibration. Truck has 4200 miles on it, 1700 with the 39's. Ran 30 miles of very rough washboard on Monday and that seemed to do it as everything was fine on the hwy drive down to Gold Butte National Monument, and it was rather disconcerting on the ride home not knowing exactly what the problem was. Was really concerned it was an issue with the lugs on a wheel spacer which could have been really bad running through the ****** River Gorge on I-15.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Damn. I’m at 55k miles and half that has been on 37’s. Mine are fine (I think)

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Still 1700 miles? And theyre KM3s BFGs they typically run a touch small. Its not like hes ripping around on 44" boggers

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Still 1700 miles? And theyre KM3s BFGs they typically run a touch small. Its not like hes ripping around on 44" boggers

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It is what it is. The Carli's should sort it out for good. I also probably use my truck harder and more often than most owners just by virtue of where I live and the opportunity available to me.

Westwind1124a

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 ZR2Hd
Engine
6.6 Duramax
It is what it is. The Carli's should sort it out for good. I also probably use my truck harder and more often than most owners just by virtue of where I live and the opportunity available to me.

I watched the video a while back on the Carli ball joints. they look pretty sweet. I am wondering though, if the balljoint is as robust as they say it is could it actually ef up they housings that they sit in? maybe elongate the holes? I always thought that they are designed to be the weak link. Maybe totally wrong. let us know what you think. nice build btw

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Really nice build, your truck is bad ass! Looking forward to more upgrades.