Another build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
nice truck all the stuff added to it must cost as much the truck

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's under geared but surprisingly driveable. Once a regear option is available it will definitely be done.

7eB0US2.jpg

Hell yea, good to know.

Why not available? Did they change something in the axles in the ‘19+?

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Hell yea, good to know.

Why not available? Did they change something in the axles in the ‘19+?

The 34-spline pinion axle up front is new and there's no one making a gear set that works with it.

Adventurebound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How did I miss your build thread.... This has to be the most dialed in 19+ Power Wagon out there right now.

Really contemplating the suspension setup you have, trying to justify the cost in my head. Have about 5k miles on mine now, at least half of that on dirt roads. While I've found the stock setup adequate, this weekend going up and through Goller Wash in Death Valley was making me want more. The washboards leading up to Mangel Pass were the worst I've ever seen them in.

I think I finally got the pressures figured out on my 35's but wondering how much that setup would help? I know on my last truck putting Icon's on were like night and day.

Sweet truck though man can't wait to see the rest. And if you ever want to go exploring hit me up I'm just south of you in Vegas.

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
How did I miss your build thread.... This has to be the most dialed in 19+ Power Wagon out there right now.

Really contemplating the suspension setup you have, trying to justify the cost in my head. Have about 5k miles on mine now, at least half of that on dirt roads. While I've found the stock setup adequate, this weekend going up and through Goller Wash in Death Valley was making me want more. The washboards leading up to Mangel Pass were the worst I've ever seen them in.

I think I finally got the pressures figured out on my 35's but wondering how much that setup would help? I know on my last truck putting Icon's on were like night and day.

Sweet truck though man can't wait to see the rest. And if you ever want to go exploring hit me up I'm just south of you in Vegas.

The suspension change is absolutely massive. No other way to say it. Solid front axles and high speed desert running will never be as supple as IFS, but this is night and day compared to stock. Obviously more sidewall to play with at lowered pressure helps a ton as well on washboard roads but that was all expected. What has been most surprising is how well it drives at 80 mph on the interstate.

Always down for an adventure, though until I get the electrical (lights and on board air, hopefully by the end of the month) sorted I'm not really venturing too far out with the PW yet. Still have the built 200 Series for that, but the AEV spare tire mount is going on later this week so that might tempt me to explore a bit more.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Such a big tire lol. Mount def matches your build.

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Can you still see into the bed with the third brake light camera?

I have no idea, I haven't bothered to check, but I never use it and once the rack is on I doubt it'll be useful regardless.

1qc72oq.jpg

What I do know is that my mpg's in the first 1000 miles after putting 39's on are down 0.8 mpg vs stock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi

Yes. Two holes in the floor of the bed and two holes in the front wall of the bed.