Another Tuner Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr onetwo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hami
I have been reading threads on tuners & tuning all night and I my head is starting to hurt.I have a 2014 1500 5.7 Hemi 4x4.
All I want to do is delete the MDS and AGS systems , change any points that are affected by changing to a 180 degree tstat(fan control and perhaps TMU on the transmission) and perhaps improve the Auto 4wd system.I will be doing the V6 efan mod and will be bypassing the tstat on the transmission.I will also be adding a 145 degree inline tstat to the cooler lines.Otherwise the truck will remain stock and I don't do any towing.
Just looking for the cheapest way to do these things safely.I have no interest in becoming an HP tuners expert(I have the attention span of a 2 year old)unless these things are simple on that platform and I have read a lot of bad things about Diablosport.What's a boy to do?:rolleyes:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I have been reading threads on tuners & tuning all night and I my head is starting to hurt.I have a 2014 1500 5.7 Hemi 4x4.
All I want to do is delete the MDS and AGS systems , change any points that are affected by changing to a 180 degree tstat(fan control and perhaps TMU on the transmission) and perhaps improve the Auto 4wd system.I will be doing the V6 efan mod and will be bypassing the tstat on the transmission.I will also be adding a 145 degree inline tstat to the cooler lines.Otherwise the truck will remain stock and I don't do any towing.
Just looking for the cheapest way to do these things safely.I have no interest in becoming an HP tuners expert(I have the attention span of a 2 year old)unless these things are simple on that platform and I have read a lot of bad things about Diablosport.What's a boy to do?:rolleyes:
Custom HP tune if you don't want to mess with it yourself. Alot of 14's don't have the ability to tune the 8 speed with Diablo,so you're only option is an HP tune if you want the transmission tuned. About all you can do with the Auto 44-44 transfer case is add Brandon-W's transfer case switch to it.

OP
OP
Mr onetwo

Mr onetwo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hami
just checked...they are out of stock:banghead:

OP
OP
Mr onetwo

Mr onetwo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hami
Custom HP tune if you don't want to mess with it yourself. Alot of 14's don't have the ability to tune the 8 speed with Diablo,so you're only option is an HP tune if you want the transmission tuned. About all you can do with the Auto 44-44 transfer case is add Brandon-W's transfer case switch to it.

how long do you think it would take a total noob to learn to program these simple things himself...HPT by itself is not too expensive