Any 4/6 or 4/7 drops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Guys. I want to be able to tuck my wheels, either 24s or 26s. Most preferably 24s. Not sure on what offset is needed. But most importantly after what drop is required to do so. Static not bagged. I don't think I can get away with it with the bolt on ihc 5/7 drop. A little blurry but I attached a picture of what I am referring too. If anyone provides any info I would appreciate it.

IMG_3682.JPG

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rear is a custom built kit with QA1 coil overs. Supposedly shortened rear axle and modded the wheel wells like bagged trucks but used springs instead.

OP
OP
WhiteNBlackRam

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rear is a custom built kit with QA1 coil overs. Supposedly shortened rear axle and modded the wheel wells like bagged trucks but used springs instead.
I saw that one but couldn't find any information regarding how low the rear was. Since I got a 4 door I was thinking of doing a 5" in the front with a little beefier tires but wasn't sure if I would tuck with that. I know 6 will do it. Going to be getting tubs all around.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I saw that one but couldn't find any information regarding how low the rear was. Since I got a 4 door I was thinking of doing a 5" in the front with a little beefier tires but wasn't sure if I would tuck with that. I know 6 will do it. Going to be getting tubs all around.
Look in comments, owner made a post towards bottom.

OP
OP
WhiteNBlackRam

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright guys decided to just go with a simple 4/7 drop, anybody have any pictures they can share? Would prefer 5/8 but I think that would start requiring shock relocation, c notch, and a 3 or 4 link.

Posjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's my 5/6 drop on 22's. I wouldn't dare try 24 on this drop. Just the 22 I'm having issues with inner fender rubs, loss of turning radius and ride quality.

20210412_075757.jpg

OP
OP
WhiteNBlackRam

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's my 5/6 drop on 22's. I wouldn't dare try 24 on this drop. Just the 22 I'm having issues with inner fender rubs, loss of turning radius and ride quality.

View attachment 244449
That looks good! I'm thinking of getting rid of the inner fenders in the front and rear and making or buying some tubs to increase the clearance. I don't want rubber band tires. Does your rear sit higher than the front?

Posjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks good! I'm thinking of getting rid of the inner fenders in the front and rear and making or buying some tubs to increase the clearance. I don't want rubber band tires. Does your rear sit higher than the front?

My rear seat higher by 1in when loaded with tools. It's a work truck gave myself that extra clearance for those heaving loads.

Yesterday I actually ran over a parking lot curb. Bent my rim pretty bad. Was able to make it to the rim repair shop with 10psi left on rim. I myself want to get thicker tires now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf