Any of you had/have these issues with a new Ram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWsabre

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Glad they got at least a couple things sorted out for you. As I mentioned it's been 3000+ miles for mine since they fixed the brakes and they are still working great. I have to give my dealer some credit, while it took 3 trips they took my complaints seriously and kept after it until it was fixed.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I to have had great experiences with gm & ford trucks but hate the look of the new chevys & decided to give the ram a try,so i got a 15 1500 cc sport 4x4 & i must say other then being kinda slow(5.7 liter) i absolutely love it.My only complaint is the non tilting headrest which are very uncomfortable & the dial shifter.
It drives like a dream & stops straight & the alignment of panels would easily pass an inspection with any manufacturer.
I hope you get to enjoy yours as i enjoy mine.

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, the headrests suck when new, but they do 'break in' after a while.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Go out and enjoy your truck. Sounds like the issues are being resolved--braking is a safety issue and not to be taken lightly. They'll be able to align your hood in the body shop w/o much difficulty. I'm sure FCA will step up for the wheel damage.