Anyone find a bull bar for a 2019 warlock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger4233

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Let me know if you find one. I have been looking for days and no one has one that does not interfere with the sensors.

craiger4233

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
After a couple of sleepless nights reading and researching I have learned that there is no bull bar, grille guard or anything short of a replacement bumper with sensor holes that will not interfere with the front or back sensors of the park assist feature of the 2018, 2019 ram 1500 classic.
And in my opinion a bull bar or grille guard/brush guard is far and away better protection for the front end than a system that just alerts you with auditory chimes.
So for my Ram she will be getting a bull bar or grille guard and I will simply turn off the front park assist system. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Sgambots91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
After a couple of sleepless nights reading and researching I have learned that there is no bull bar, grille guard or anything short of a replacement bumper with sensor holes that will not interfere with the front or back sensors of the park assist feature of the 2018, 2019 ram 1500 classic.
And in my opinion a bull bar or grille guard/brush guard is far and away better protection for the front end than a system that just alerts you with auditory chimes.
So for my Ram she will be getting a bull bar or grille guard and I will simply turn off the front park assist system. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

which one did you go with? Link?

Lovestits

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, I need a bull bar for my 2019 Rebel (New Style) but none of the companies have one that's a direct fit. I don't mind making some minor mods to make one fit, I just need to know which one works best for this. Any help? Thanks,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963