Anyone know where to buy only 1 77KICK28ab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nowukno

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I did the mopar kicker upgrade awhile back and have 1 blown speaker well I'm assuming that's what it is...sounds absolutely terrible at low/mid volume. My question is ...i can only find the set (2 6x9s & 2 1" tweeters). The part # is 77KICK28ab...does anyone know where to buy just 1 of the 6x9s and not the whole 4 speaker set? Thanks in advance.

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been wanting to do this upgrade to my 2018. Was it tough? Was there a noticeable difference in the quality of sound?

OP
OP
nowukno

nowukno

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Been wanting to do this upgrade to my 2018. Was it tough? Was there a noticeable difference in the quality of sound?

Very easy plug n play install. Took me maybe a little over an hour. Having a good set of interior pry tools made the job a cake walk. I think the sound difference is great considering the price and ease of install. You will notice a significant improvement in quality and bass.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
do you have your receipt from the dealer whom you purchased them from?

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did the kicker upgrade...i have the non alpine radio. Highs up front were cleaner but could get harsh at high volume.

The front 6x9 sound a tad better but i lost some bass. Luckily i was given a sub and box from a friend.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
OP
nowukno

nowukno

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
do you have your receipt from the dealer whom you purchased them from?

Unfortunately i do not. I've searched and searched and looks like if i want a replacement I'm going to be buying the whole 4 speaker set again with tweeters. Ugh

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Unfortunately i do not. I've searched and searched and looks like if i want a replacement I'm going to be buying the whole 4 speaker set again with tweeters. Ugh
let me check something

OP
OP
nowukno

nowukno

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Actually just a minute. The company i bought them from dosent have a return policy and i emailed them almost a week ago and just assumed i was being ignored. They just emailed me back and asking some questions ,let's hope i can get this exchanged. I'll post when i found out

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
sending you a PM

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member