Anyone use OBX headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
When I had my old chevy alot of people on those forums used obx headers and they liked them I almost bought a set but ended up selling that truck, wonder if those will work on a 07

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Not a bad price on them. A few 2WD hemis have ran them and seem to like them.

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
get remflex header gaskets. i have used them a couple different times now and never had a leak. they are nice and thick. so if there are any imperfections they make up the difference. i also love my stage8 locking fasteners. they kinda suck getting them on. but well worth it in my opinion. you wont ever have to worry about them coming loose or retightening them.and if you do use stage8's, i put antiseize on mine incase you want to take them off.
i also like to take my wheels off and fender wells out. it makes everything alot easier on you. i would install the passanger side first. its always easier. no steering and other stuff to work around.
and since they are stainless, they will turn blue after heat cycled. if you didnt already know.

Last edited: