Anyone use the Mopar site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valvestem

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
To keep track of recall notices, service etc? Or is it a pain in the bottom.

I registered there two days ago, saw my truck was already there after searching with name and address, now for the next two days, I have been unable to get into the site again. Thinking its not worth the trouble.
I went through the same thing a few years ago with Subarus site, register, cant get back in, can't update mileage, can't do much of anything it was so buggy, I gave up then.
I think Mopars site is the same-buggy.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's an app on Apple/Android that I use on my phone. It maintains my user ID and truck info with no issues whenever I log in. Also tracks mileage, recalls completed and/or needed, last service done (at a dealer), etc.

Here’s a screen shot from my IPhone, it’s called “My MOPAR”

F8484819-F3E0-4137-A940-C0693294740E.png

PatinAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I get email monthly diagnostic status updates. Recalls and such show up there. I'll also get an email alert when I air down and throw my TPMS light.

iland99

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew Cab Express 4x4
Engine
Yeah I use it for both my van and the truck. Logged in today and I officially have a notice for the cruise control recall on the truck. I'll also use it to keep track of maintenance and repairs when needed.

OP
OP
valvestem

valvestem

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There's an app on Apple/Android that I use on my phone. It maintains my user ID and truck info with no issues whenever I log in. Also tracks mileage, recalls completed and/or needed, last service done (at a dealer), etc.

View attachment 132225

I tried the My Mopar app too, same thing. Thanks. Getting exasperated now.

OP
OP
valvestem

valvestem

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi everybody who answered, Follow up-I finally got back in, everything was there VIN, address etc. And a also a recall notice for the cruise control. I just bought the truck last Wednesday the 21st. Maybe the dealer let one slide out the door without checking for recalls? I would not doubt it. Very sketchy along with the non-existent prep, unless a wash job is vehicle prep nowadays. I won't be recommending this dealer to anyone.

1500canoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hi everybody who answered, Follow up-I finally got back in, everything was there VIN, address etc. And a also a recall notice for the cruise control. I just bought the truck last Wednesday the 21st. Maybe the dealer let one slide out the door without checking for recalls? I would not doubt it. Very sketchy along with the non-existent prep, unless a wash job is vehicle prep nowadays. I won't be recommending this dealer to anyone.
It's possible that they didn't actually have the recall notice or fix last week. It just started rolling out.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used it to keep track of my maintenance for the last three years and I haven't had any problems with it. It's no less of a PITA than writing it down in a book somewhere but hell I also have a binder with maint. records and receipts and I write it down in the back of the owners manual like I've always done for every new vehicle I've ever owned.

Harris342

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
I find the site very helpful. Also like the monthly emails.

Bill507

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use it. Not having any problem seeing info for either of my MOPAR vehicles there.
What's the url?. I'd like to set up an account.. thanks.

Sent from my rotary telephone using Tapatalk

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
the cruise control recall wasn't there last week. It just popped up Monday on mine.

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
There have been some issues with Sirius Guardian updating the vehicle health reports on the mopar.com website.

Willllburrrr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not having any problems with the Mopar site at home on my PC or with my Android phone. FWIW I did have an issue with the Uconnect app with locking and unlocking my doors. I put the app on my wifes android and had no problem. Then the problem mysteriously cleared up one day and no problems since then, is there another phone you can try?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

View attachment 132225

That Moe's button looks like it has had some use-----LOL
I've got him on speed dial--
Jay

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I signed up for it. Found the cruise control recall there; now shows that it's been completed after going to the dealer last week. I track all my maintenance, etc. in a notebook so I don't know if I will enter that info on the site or note.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capotodd1982