Armordillo Folding bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PedroR1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone have any experience with them? Any input or opinions? I found one on Amazon for around $560. Good deal?

Elvira

Reaction score
The price seems low for a folding cover, but being in Canada...we get reamed hard on many items. It does look good in pictures, and similar to many others. Perhaps the one i chose, BakFlip, might be a little lighter each panel, because of it being a 4 piece as opposed to the one you are looking at in 3 piece. That is a minor difference though. If you could see one real life might be a better idea, just to give you a fair insight on workmanship. Either way you go for make, a flush mount cover is a great add-on to your Ram.

OP
OP
PedroR1

PedroR1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I went for a proven ground folding bed cover from American Trucks.. out the door with shipping was $696. When it arrives this week I'll post some pics. I am also looking to do the upper glove box conversion and maybe some vent shades and a different biller/bullet antenna