BBK headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smallz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m running BBK headers in my 2014. When I put them on originally I had to move the dipstick because there isn’t a spot for it to go through them like the OE manifolds. So I tack welded it to my headers in a pinch. Looking for ideas or solutions you guys have used. I’m pulling them to replace gaskets again and want to put it back together in a better way. Thanks

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I’m running BBK headers in my 2014. When I put them on originally I had to move the dipstick because there isn’t a spot for it to go through them like the OE manifolds. So I tack welded it to my headers in a pinch. Looking for ideas or solutions you guys have used. I’m pulling them to replace gaskets again and want to put it back together in a better way. Thanks
Lokar ED15-24 is a flexible dipstick that alot of guys are using.I had a custom 31" Lokar made up years ago,but it's virtually impossible to get now.

Attachments

• IMG_3988.JPG
    IMG_3988.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN3790.JPG
    DSCN3790.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 25