Bds 4 corner suspension help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codyzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
So I bought an eco diesel and later found out it already had the bds lift on it. I drove it a little hard and popped a fitting off the top of the bag. Replaced it for a metal one instead of the plastic one bds gives you then it was all good. Then took it for some light slow speed off roading and almost to the end the opposite side fitting came off. So I was stuck on the trail got out replaced it for a cheap one for now and now it is driving like absolute crap. I can't imagine that this lift would be that ******. And when I back up and turn there is a popping bows from the front. Can anyone else at all. I'm new to this and I can imagine I'm in the wrong place with this questions but please help. Tempted to just trade it in for a 2500 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Hope you get it all sorted out.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

pitajr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
back up turning sound could be tires rubbing? are the tires over sized from stock? bds air lift supports up to 35 inch tires but all depends on the offset of the rims

chesafreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport Crew
Engine
Did you get the tank refilled after replacing the fittings. Between the initial lift unplugging the fittings and replacing 2 fitting you may be low on air.