Bedrug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin1022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just ordered the XLT from Morrie. Can’t wait to get the XLT. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justintx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So has anyone received the XLT Bedrug bedmat yet?
Morrie checked on my order with Bedrug on Wednesday. He said they had completely sold out of the XLT they had made in their first run from orders that came in before mine (and yours too probably). They were in the process of making them and should have them ready in a couple of days.
So hoping they ship Sat or Mon...

justintx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Mine shipped on Monday and will get to my home Thursday evening.

Mine shipped on Monday as well and is supposed to get here tomorrow. Will be nice to be one step closer to being done with what I want to do in the bed. Going to add an Undercover Swing Box (maybe two) then I'll be done.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Please gents post photos of these when they actually arrive as I have one on order and it’s already on backorder ha ha ha.

Kevin1022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just got mine today. There’s a J-clip to install which may be a challenge with a spray in liner. Will need to unscrew the access panel on the tailgate.

Last edited:

justintx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Got mine today too, but had a cub scout raingutter regatta so the box just went in the garage. Will post when I finally get a chance to install.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

justintx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Got it installed today. Not bad at all. J-clip was the hardest part to get it centered but even that wasn’t that difficult.

Looks GREAT!!!
Hopefully I'll have time to install mine tomorrow.

jjkiser2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered my XLT Bed Rug form Morrie today. Super nice guy. I will be buying form him again. That's for sure.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
7790270e334154f73dc74ddd4d9f499e.jpg

Got it installed today. Not bad at all. J-clip was the hardest part to get it centered but even that wasn’t that difficult.

Did the ‘J-clip’ give you any issues with your cover?

Kevin1022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The J-clip doesn’t cause any issues with my BakFlip cover. I had removed the cover (just the cover, not the side rails) while installing the BedRug and reinstalled it afterwards. I will say that the BedRug does catch the tailgate against the cover so it doesn’t release on its own. I just need to give a slight pull on the handle and the tailgate will go down.

MattF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Installed mine tonight - a bit of a nuisance to install getting the velcro strips and mat aligned well. But the end results are well worth it. I think the color goes well with the Billet Silver.
Matt
IMG_6763.JPG

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Good to hear it blends well with “ Billet Silver “ gives me something to look forward to.

jjkiser2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered mine 7 days ago and still no bedrug. Morrie told me they are on back order with his distributor and BedRug are also out of these. No idea when I will get it.

How can a company as big as Bedrug not keep up with the demand of their product?

justintx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I ordered mine 7 days ago and still no bedrug. Morrie told me they are on back order with his distributor and BedRug are also out of these. No idea when I will get it.
How can a company as big as Bedrug not keep up with the demand of their product?

I ran into the same problem ordering mine. They had just released it, then promptly sold out of the inventory. I had to wait 5-6 days before they could make and ship. I think they've been shipping them as fast as they can make them.

jjkiser2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine is due to arrive tomorrow.. Will install this weekend with Mopar Tonneau Cover

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm surprised so many are installing it with the J clip. I opted not to and the velcro has stuck on there just fine. Has anyone noticed at the bottom of the bed, near the tailgate - the bedrug doesn't fully go side to side.