Big Red build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faitdushred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey guys just thought I would share my current build plus future mods.

Current mods:
- 20x9 American Racing ATX crawl black wheels
- 34" GY Wrangler Duratrac tires. Wanted 35's but in a duratrac that would have been a 325 tire and thats to wide to be running in the winters up here in Quebec plus its.
- PA leveling kit with rear spacer
- 14" magnaflow with resignator removed
- Semi debadged (just the HUGE 1500 signs), back emblums plasti dipped black
- Camo front seatcovers

Future mode:
- 3" PA body lift
- Replace leveling kit with billstein
- Rear camo seat covers
- going to camo wrap bumpers and lower sides of truck to look like some of the 2 tones stock rams
- Parrot asteroid mini bluetooth kit as stupid stock 3.0 radio comes without bluetooth. Don't understand why this $$$ of a truck comes without but my buddies basemodel carolla does. Go figure
- Veraram intake

Well thats my current list and my hopefully done early next year future mods list.

Sorry for lack of pictures but just switched phones without swapping old pics Will add more soon.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 58

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Can't wait to see more pics and updates.

OP
OP
F

faitdushred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know if that black plastic peice above my chrome bumper can be painted to match body color like the SLT comes stock with? I hate the black and dont know if i have to order a different piece or if that piece is paintable?

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're definitely off to a good start!

Does anyone know if that black plastic peice above my chrome bumper can be painted to match body color like the SLT comes stock with? I hate the black and dont know if i have to order a different piece or if that piece is paintable?

Yup, just contact your local body shop or do it yourself and it comes off after you take out your headlights and grille.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

faitdushred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally took a quick second to take some closer pics. Truck is filthy but it's winter so not like it will look clean much for the next 4 months. Surprised with how much my wheels stick out the sides as im running a pretty skinny tire. Would like a bit more but do not know if i trust runniny a spacer. Also I cannot wait till I can get rid of all my chrome. Either going to see if It is possible for me to get sport color matching bumpers or im going to camo wrap my truck like you see in the last picture.

Attachments

• Truck front.jpg
    Truck front.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 30
  • rear truck.jpg
    rear truck.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 33
  • truck rear side.jpg
    truck rear side.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 23
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 29
  • camo wrap 2.jpg
    camo wrap 2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 515
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck looks great....Im getting wheels for mine this spring

picture.php

OP
OP
F

faitdushred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love the camo wrap on the bottom it looks good.

Yeah i think I'm going to do it come spring. Wish I could see what it would look like agains the red. I think it will pop and look pretty damn good. Just have to find a good price on the kit and warm weather.