Blue halo's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Are not allowed in my city, I got pulled over and the cop let me go, he just said I need to put on the real lights because the blue mimics the police, luckily, no ticket for this kid. I think he wanted to hurry up and leave. I was playing Adele. Lol

Sent from my droid killing iPhone using Tapatalk

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
I call b.s. on that. You can have blue lights in damn near every state as long as they're not paired with red lights. Sounds like the cop was just being Officer D*ckhead!

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I call b.s. on that. You can have blue lights in damn near every state as long as they're not paired with red lights. Sounds like the cop was just being Officer D*ckhead!

i agree, but just to be safe i would look it up.

and no one, i mean no one interrupts Adele! you shoulda told the officer to hold on LOL

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well they were facing forward. And I thought only when the lights moved the weren't allowed.

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i agree, but just to be safe i would look it up.

and no one, i mean no one interrupts Adele! you shoulda told the officer to hold on LOL

I almost got into a fight at school. I was at the weight room and blaring Adele. Lol she's bad for me

But back to the subject, I'm looking it up as we speak

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
you got blue halos?? Pics?

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
I'm actually not too sure on this law. Never thought any forward facing lights besides white and amber were allowed. I know Evan gets himself pulled over or his blue bar, but his moves. Yours doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
any blue or red is not legal guys. Period.

Hell, I have heard of people getting popped for blue LEDs in their washer nozzles.

trev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had lots of conversation with cops about lights, and each one of them has said that red or blue on the front of the vehicle is illegal and anything is illegal if it's flashing..

But then again they said anything is legal on the rear of the vehicle, and I just got in trouble for purple tag lights so I'm sure hardly any of them actually know what they're talking about!

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
I got stopped for the blue ones in my washer nozzles on my old avenger. of course my whole interior was also lit up blue too.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
agreed on its illegal, an actual officer on one of these forms posted the actual law(for Texas) and it said something like only white and amber on the front of vehicles

:roflsquared::roflsquared:

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
It's illegal in PA unless you are an emergency vehicle/volunteer firefighter with proper certification
In some states emergency vehicles only run blue lights(no red) so I've had friends who are volunteer ff and have gotten in trouble for having blue lights in there vehicles in other states not even using them
You can only have amber facing forward and to the sides and red to the rear

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
any blue or red is not legal guys. Period.

Hell, I have heard of people getting popped for blue LEDs in their washer nozzles.

The guy said that was illegal. I personally don't like how they look. And here's a pic
6c47b19f-242d-b743.jpg

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
those are fruity. get rid of 'em. lol

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm actually not too sure on this law. Never thought any forward facing lights besides white and amber were allowed. I know Evan gets himself pulled over or his blue bar, but his moves. Yours doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I thought that if it moved it was illegal.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
The way they look there, they seem like they might confuse people if your emergency personnel or not. I would give you a ticket for it. Now if they were halos in the headlights it would be a different story.

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The guy said because its an easy fix, he wouldn't ticket me. Just 1 button and it's another fog light.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hmmm, now that I looked it up, maybe its only red

"Sec. 547.305. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF LIGHTS. (a) A motor vehicle lamp or illuminating device, other than a headlamp, spotlamp, auxiliary lamp, turn signal lamp, or emergency vehicle, tow truck, or school bus warning lamp, that projects a beam with an intensity brighter than 300 candlepower shall be directed so that no part of the high-intensity portion of the beam strikes the roadway at a distance of more than 75 feet from the vehicle.
(b) Except as expressly authorized by law, a person may not operate or move equipment or a vehicle, other than a police vehicle, with a lamp or device that displays a red light visible from directly in front of the center of the equipment or vehicle.
(c) A person may not operate a motor vehicle equipped with a red, white, or blue beacon, flashing, or alternating light unless the equipment is:
(1) used as specifically authorized by this chapter; or
(2) a running lamp, headlamp, taillamp, backup lamp, or turn signal lamp that is used as authorized by law."

heres the link if you want to look up other stuff
TRANSPORTATION CODEÂ*Â*CHAPTER 547. VEHICLE EQUIPMENT