Bought a 2019 Limited at the end of June. I'm still in love!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThePimento

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 V8
I drove a little over 400 miles to pick up the new 2019 Limited 4x4 (I saved $8,000 so why not!). This is my 3rd Dodge, and first Limited. I don't think I'll even be able to leave the Limited series. This truck is awesome! I chose not to opt for the eTorque engine, but got the 33 gallon fuel take, Level 1 Equipment Group, panoramic sunroof, and the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon system (good lord).

I'm glad they finally stepped it up in the technology department (so many USB connections!). Ram was getting really stale there for awhile and I heard rumors of the 2019 redesign last year so I waited to see what they'd do to see if I would stay with Ram or go to another brand.

Anyway, enough rambling, here are some pictures I took
zWJKes7.png

uC5mgxY.png

OFLy89K.jpg

n9hko3s.jpg

xzywAOb.jpg

2pyZ2z1.jpg

EBMYPQA.jpg

bCzXTZW.jpg

JsND6RD.jpg

IY93EeD.jpg

Tp0ETqQ.jpg

LordExplorer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Seriously good shots. Especially the the panoramic roof one. I’m looking at purchasing that exact truck. I’m struggling with buying now or waiting until AEV comes out with their conversations for the new model. I know I’m going to do an AEV conversation so might make sense to wait. But I’m a VERY impatient person! Congrats on the new truck!

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on the truck. The sunroof pic is the “money shot” ha ha. Second fav is the speaker grill. Speaking of, how’s the HK system?

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They still make brochures? Can’t ever seem to get one when I visit a dealer anymore....

Very nice truck - I’m being VERY temped to love to a Limited to replace my totaled F-150 Platinum

lobsterbake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Turbo Diesel 6.7
Congrats on the new truck. Love the sun roof pic - you are a great photographer.

Gom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome truck!
I am still loving my 2016.
Was picking up a frig from Menards this weekend and they had some nice Ram hats on sale. Might go get another one.

mxsnow

Reaction score
Ram Year
1995 BR V10,2005 DR Hemi,2015 DS Outdoorsman Hemi,2019 Bighorn Hemi.
Engine
hemi 5.7
Picked up my 19 in July after the lease ended on my 15,it is SSSSOO much more refined than the DS trucks its crazy!

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Looks awesome. I'm hoping for a Laramie soon; wish I could afford a Limited though.

But the close up of the new grill (already ugly from far away) shows it'll be a royal byatch keeping water-spots off the chrome crevices.

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Great truck.

Not to get off-topic, but your opinion: would a Laramie with too many options/built up too high be similar more than a Limited "stock"?

In other words, when is the cut off on a lower trim plused up vs just getting the higher trim "stock"?

Bluesurf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
What a beauty!!! I want to get one in the next few weeks, however some forums are quite negative. Do you have any complaints? What kind of mileage are you getting? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Regards.

I've bought my Summit from River Oaks/Helfman. (I saved over 7K in 2014 on a 52K GC) People fly in from all over the USA to get a huge discount.

Iowa ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I found a used 19 Longhorn, w 12,000 miles.
Didn't get too good of mileage at first, but the last 30 days it's getting 18-19, so I'm pleased.

The MDS didn't work when I purchased it, but after I changed the oil, it started working .

Wonder if the previous owner used an addative that shut the MDS off?

Has anyone heard of that?

My dealer told me when I purchased my 13 Ram, that Lucas or any addative would cause foaming and make the MDS bot work.
I've since changed dealers, and asked them, said they have never heard of this.

Anyone else?

I love my 19 Longhorn. 25,000 miles, runs great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I drove a little over 400 miles to pick up the new 2019 Limited 4x4 (I saved $8,000 so why not!). This is my 3rd Dodge, and first Limited. I don't think I'll even be able to leave the Limited series. This truck is awesome! I chose not to opt for the eTorque engine, but got the 33 gallon fuel take, Level 1 Equipment Group, panoramic sunroof, and the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon system (good lord).

I'm glad they finally stepped it up in the technology department (so many USB connections!). Ram was getting really stale there for awhile and I heard rumors of the 2019 redesign last year so I waited to see what they'd do to see if I would stay with Ram or go to another brand.

Anyway, enough rambling, here are some pictures I took

xzywAOb.jpg

Just saw this post for the first time. Great looking truck and phenomenal pics!

But I like the above pic the best :head3::headbang::peace::rockit: