Bought a week ago and frozen screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ukrkoz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7Magnum
Sooo..

What exactly is sleep cycle and how one initiates it?
My 2019 Classic ever so often will go mute. No music, only FM working, then even that quits.
Then, after random number of starts, it all comes back to life and head unbit works just fine.
Happened 3 or 4 times already. I don't drive truck much, put 6500 miles on it since early March when bought. Also, I absolutely like the sound. And, how it all works - when it works. Apparently, random issue like this is common, quite a few similar complaints online.
I do not mind resetting head unit or doing sleep cycle, whatever. Just how to? Disconnecting battery every time results in full reset of everything connected .....

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner

Jerry Lowe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am so irritated, buy an $80k truck and have it 8 days and the screen freezes up. 2019 2500 CTD Limited with tow mirrors and surround camera.
Any advice on how to reboot or restart screen?

I live in a rural area and the closest dealer has 3 mechanics on vacation so they can’t get to it till next week. So I made an appt for the dealership 50+ miles away for tomorrow but thought someone may have some other things to try.
I have multiple issues w my 2019 Longhorn 12.1 screen. The dealer is no help..sez Chrysler will not replace the unit. NAV SYSTEM LOSES ITS LOCATION, SCRREN FREEZES, YESTERDAY IT WENT ENTIRELY
BLUE SCREEN AND BLOCKED ALL CONTROLS. Sounds like we need a group action!!!

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That is the worst sorry to see you go back and fourth to dealer . Hope it all works out

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am3334