Broken Leaf Spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys

I just finished getting my entire floor replaced in my 84. As well as rockers and inner rockers. It was getting fairly soft underneath the cab and figured I should take care of it before it collapsed underneath me one day.

My next item on the list is to address a broken leaf spring. Money IS an item right now, so I'd rather not replace all the leaf springs, but rather just the one that's broken. Where is a source that I can buy one single leaf spring from? My truck has 5 or 6 stacked, and the broken one is in the middle of the stack on the left side of the truck. Any ideas?

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
where are you located? I have several leaf stacks if you're near Sacramento CA

OP
OP
Y

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I couldn't be located further away from you unfortunately. Eastern Canada. Prince Edward Island to be exact

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
hate to say it but it really almost sounds like you need a new truck if you are breaking leaf springs and need a new cab along with all the other parts that you have been looking for over the last couple months.

as far as leaf springs go it is really easy to get new ones. you don't even have to get them off a dodge truck. you can get them off a ford or gm as long as they are the same width and general length. you can also cut them to the lengths that you need or at least that is what we did on my dads ford. got some cheap springs off a gm and cut to length needed