'Built To Serve' Rams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
curious about ordering. have been shopping for a gas 2500 laramie and found none anywhere around me. were you able to cut a very good deal with an order and how long does it take for your truck to arrive..

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Bighorn Built to Serve edition
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
curious about ordering. have been shopping for a gas 2500 laramie and found none anywhere around me. were you able to cut a very good deal with an order and how long does it take for your truck to arrive..

My salesman at my dealership takes good care of me. I've been dealing with him for about 8 years now and purchased/leased many vehicles from him as well as sending him customers whom have purchased vehicles, so yes, I got a good deal. Pretty much employee pricing and a great price on my trade-in, plus he throws in some oil changes for me when he can.
As far as delivery time, I was told anywhere between 8-12 weeks. When I get it, I'll let you know the exact time frame.

:cheers:

Goat745

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
FCD8A7B3-E055-47FD-AC27-28F5AAC9C2A9.jpeg Picked up yesterday. 21 BTS. Found on the lot when looking at another Big Horn. Impressed with all the options it has. Has the nav and alpine 9 speaker system. Looking forward to getting some miles on it. So far its alot better than my previous 2014 express.

OP
OP
GTyankee

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
A Heavy Duty Ram is built in Saltillo Mexico

If you order one & live in Texas, i would guess that it would be delivered in 8 weeks

If you live in Pennsylvania, add a week
For Maine, add another week

The further from Dallas/Ft, Worth that you live, the longer it takes

The HD Rams cross the Border at Eagles Nest Texas
They don't have any place to unload a freight car there

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
A Heavy Duty Ram is built in Saltillo Mexico

If you order one & live in Texas, i would guess that it would be delivered in 8 weeks

If you live in Pennsylvania, add a week
For Maine, add another week

The further from Dallas/Ft, Worth that you live, the longer it takes

The HD Rams cross the Border at Eagles Nest Texas
They don't have any place to unload a freight car there

Eagle Pass..south of Del Rio ? I wonder why they dont come across at Laredo..

MickeyGreene

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really like the BTS from what I have seen online. Very cool, tried looking in the area for some actual pictures - but seemed to be in very limited supply so never got there. Would love to see some interior shots for those that have been able to get their hands on one!!

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Bighorn Built to Serve edition
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
So the blue quad cab in the pick was my previous truck. It had this tires. I had them swap em at delivery

Nice! That's exactly what I'll be doing when my BTS arrives. I already have the wheels and tires purchased and put aside for it. Now it's just a waiting game.

:cheers:

Jacqui G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Having so much fun in my 2020 RAM Big Horn BTS w a 5.7 Hemi. This is my second RAM 1500, so, I definitely did purchase a RAM truck again. However, my first one was a quad cab and this is a crew cab. I love all of the extra space and the in floor storage bins are always in use! The truck tent is perfect fit and we bought 3" thick foam to put inside truck bed tent. Also, my first truck was 4X4 and I realized I didn't use it so I was happy with the 2WD, the F20" graphite wheels and Falken AWD tires create a smooth ride you can expect from RAM. This truck goes anywhere I take it because prefer to keep on the road so my truck stays clean-LOL! Lastly, the BTS interior is amazing and I have already added patches to the seats, including: an American flag , an alien, and a few national park patches.

Attachments

• IMG-3414.jpg
    IMG-3414.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-3448.jpg
    IMG-3448.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: