Buyer's Remorse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I bought the Ram in my sig used, but it was one of the least remorsefull vehicle purchases I've ever made. It was an impulse buy too!!

I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. It was sitting in the used line of a small GMC/Buick dealer and had been on the lot for some time. It was the last day of the month. I got it for $22700+ TTL with 12K miles on it and got a fair trade-in allowance for the vehicle I traded towards it.

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I have found the most flexibility in getting what I want in a new pickup with the Rebel.

With the Big Horn I cannot get NAV and the V6 engine. Cannot get All Terrain tires without adding the Off-Road Group and adding this group deletes the NAV option and also the Level 2 equipment group. Even adding the 33 gallon fuel tank option will cause other items to be deleted - go figure!

I have been doing builds on F-150 and Silverado 1500 trucks as well and Ram, if one goes by the online build app is by far the most restrictive and shows a price that is $15,000 more than a comparable F-150.

If I do get a Ram it will be a Rebel.

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sort of.... sometimes I wish I'd waited for a V6/8spd. But usually only when I'm filling the truck up.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Congrats OP on the truck. I also wanted the Rebel but couldn’t wait and wanted bench seats and leather interior. The only thing I don’t like on my Laramie is the manual folding tow mirrors lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk