Buying a power wagon just because it’s bad @$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LilRed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just like the title says. My thoughts are the power wagon is a bad @$$ factory truck. The mpg sucks and I’m sure most people don’t use it to its fullest but buy them anyway. I’m sure if I pick one up that I won’t be doing any crazy off road or mall crawling (too old for that crap). I just think it’s a sick looking truck that’s got the hardware to back up the look. What do you guys think about buying one just because they are awesome?

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Buy what makes you happy. I had one, awesome truck but after a year of realizing it wasn't the "right" truck for me I went back to a diesel. You can also make any HD ram "look" like a PW pretty easily if you don't need all the capability built in to the PW (mainly the lockers)

ryanpaulaf1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I won't lie, I bought it just because it's a "Power Wagon". I have used all this badassery to take me to work and around town and I've used the winch once to pull some bushes out by the house. That's about it. She's bone stock and I'm A Okay with it.

Attachments

• Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 47

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
I bought mine new off the lot because it had what I wanted. It’s my daily driver but it’s also my getaway vehicle. I built what I thought I needed

Attachments

• IMG_3330.jpeg
    IMG_3330.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 33

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
B Junc.jpg
Mine's a keeper...
MPGs aren't as bad as I feared- even after adding 35s.
Town mileage kind of sucks-but I can get 17mpgs on the highway if I'm not driving like an A-hole
(as my wife puts it)
That's pretty good for a non-diesel 3/4 ton no matter what brand.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Same here. I love my truck. Every time I get in it. i do little to no off roading, it’s my daily driver, gas is gas and I don’t care. It’s big, it’s black, it’s mean looking, … I think I’ll go for a ride now.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i got mine just for the crappy rural roads where i live.it turned out to be an awesome winter driving vehicle as well.it's also a bonus that it has almost every available option except the ram boxes.it wasn't t what i was originally looking for but i fell in love with it anyway.