Cam and lifter job please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys does anyone have a up dated parts list to do stock cam and lifters with MDS on a 2014 ram 1500?
is there any tips and tricks i need to know? also does anyone have the torque sequence for the heads? and one last thing is there any cam and lifter kits that are good quality that anyone knows of iv been looking on amazon but im kinda skeptical about them any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey guys does anyone have a up dated parts list to do stock cam and lifters with MDS on a 2014 ram 1500?
is there any tips and tricks i need to know? also does anyone have the torque sequence for the heads? and one last thing is there any cam and lifter kits that are good quality that anyone knows of iv been looking on amazon but im kinda skeptical about them any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
If you use the search function up in the right hand corner,you'll find about a 100 threads on this already.Helps if you also post in the proper 4th Gen section,you're in the 5th Gen section here.
Don't buy a cam kit off Amazon,you get what you pay for when it comes to cam kits
Whatever cam you settle on,suck it up and buy OEM lifters,the aftermarket lifters leave alot to be desired
Start with Kurtis's thread.

abates362

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just did mine, Before you start getting to far into it, pop the valve covers and inspect the valve stem seals. Also if its ticking look closely at manifold bolts. I just stripped my heads for no reason because of these. Just offering up my experiences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357