Change brand on rhr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackramierez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I have a factory rhr that **** the bed and im looking to buy one of ebay from a jeep is there a way to change it on keyturn instead of saying jeep to have the ram one?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a factory rhr that **** the bed and im looking to buy one of ebay from a jeep is there a way to change it on keyturn instead of saying jeep to have the ram one?
AlfaOBD Might be able to fix this if it doesn't happen automatically. On the newer 8.4 radios it assumes the brand of the installed vehicle.

HuskerRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
When I changed the radio on my 2010 Ram many years ago, the radio was from a Town and Country. It first flashed the T&C logo, the. Switched over to Dodge. After that, it was always the right logo, so I think you’ll be fine.