Comprehensive 5th-Gen 1500 Fuse / Relay / Circuit Breaker Documentation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liedoctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Is there a ground post in the vicinity of the interior fuse box? I'll need it for the ground side of a dash cam I'll be installing. Thanks...

Puckstopper55

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Rebel
Engine
This is my first post I make, so forgive me if this is the wrong thread to ask this question in, but I'm trying to install LED strips in my 2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn and after looking over HAL9001's amazing diagram, I was going to choose F54B to use a fuse tap on because it only works when the truck is ACC/RUN. My question is, do I have to make sure I insert the fuse tap in the right direction? Is there power only through the middle slot, or is it just the outside slots? Sorry if my question is confusing, any clarification is helpful.
Did you ever get the LED light strip to work? If so, which fuse did you use? I’m looking to install a LED light strip between the hood and grill but can’t find a fuse that comes on with ACC. All the install videos show an outdated fuse box

HabeQuiddam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Promaster 1500
I registered an account on this forum just so I could access the OP document - it was supremely helpful! Thank you so much for the detailed effort you’ve put into this, Dodge should have hired you to put this into the owner’s manual!

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Very nice! I was bummed to see no fuse for the led headlights. I want to add driving lights that turn on automatically with the low beams and I’d rather not tie into the headlight wiring to activate the relay. Good stuff tho!