Convince me to buy a Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2018RamQ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, I went ahead and bought a 2018 4X2 Quadcab Tradesman in Albuquerque and put about 300 miles on it coming home. First impressions of the Pentastar 3.6 are sure favorable, and the driver's seat did not kill my back. Good radio and very good speakers. Empty, the ride is a bit stiff, but better than an F-150, especially the rear end.

Congratulations on your purchase. Chrysler makes a really nice V6 and it sounds like it will meet your needs and save you some $$$

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I went ahead and bought a 2018 4X2 Quadcab Tradesman in Albuquerque and put about 300 miles on it coming home. First impressions of the Pentastar 3.6 are sure favorable, and the driver's seat did not kill my back. Good radio and very good speakers. Empty, the ride is a bit stiff, but better than an F-150, especially the rear end.

Pics, Bill, or did I miss 'em? Congrats on your purchase...I, too, could most likely use a V6-powered Ram since I mostly commute, but dang, I love the Hemi in my Rebel (especially with a Pedal Commander and a Borla ProXS muffler)!

TXCOMT

2018RamQ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good looking solid truck.

I know how feel about driving a truck again. I traded in my 97 F150 for a SUV four years ago and have been waiting for the right time to get a truck again.