Cooking Cajun's "new" 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cooking Cajun

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
photo.php

Hope this works.

OP
OP
Cooking Cajun

Cooking Cajun

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Photo would not upload even with appropriate edits. Going to cook cavatelli pasta with venison instead. Perhaps another day will I post a pic of my truck.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Two ways to do it:

1. Put the pic on a hosting site such as photobucket and link it in a post using the "Image" icon at the top of the open message window you are posting in.

2. Click on "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the open mesage window you are posting in and select your image using the popup box that will appear. Then click on either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image", then click on "Post Reply" and the pic along with any text you typed will post.15-20 (2).jpg

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Photo would not upload even with appropriate edits. Going to cook cavatelli pasta with venison instead. Perhaps another day will I post a pic of my truck.

In the meantime, post a picture of the cavatelli pasta with venison. Not doing that is worse than not having the truck picture.
:drool: