Cool 3rd Brake Light-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Saw this and thought I would share.

Novawill72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
Until you look at the price. $670 [emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kalill Nieto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I think that 1300$ is really fricking high price for a headlamps imagine what can I think about 670$ for a break light??? Hahahaha

I love mine. Factory smoke tinted with bright white Leds with a Red Federal Signal Impaxx with my own brake flash module.

Daveski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Man, 600+ is like one step closer to having my truck paid off, plus extra to by a not so expensive option! :33:

57buick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L diesel
I have this light and I love it. Works as taillight, turn signal, 3rd brake light, and a super bright reverse light and gives me the perfect mount for my HAM antenna. And of course I can turn on the center bed light manually for light in the bed. And it is machined out of solid aluminum and comes with a really thick rubber gasket so it fixes the dreaded leaking water into the cab with the factory light.

Its not crazy expensive when you factor in the cost of baja S2 lights, a beter 3rd brake light with way more functionality, and the perfect antenna mount without drilling a hole in the roof

I went with red lenses on my outside ones, perfect for turn signals, and tailights.

antenna mount 3rd brake light.JPG

Blue Truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No Spark Plugs
YGBFKM

$670+ for a clunky light that will likely blind me with reflection off the tailgate instead of lighting up what's behind me, so I can see what I need to see?

If there's a coupon code for it, might as well be, "BRODOZER."

57buick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L diesel
Its funny there is always haters for everything, usually because they can't afford it. lol But I love everything about this light, functions awesome and I havn't seen any glare

Wayne E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its funny there is always haters for everything, usually because they can't afford it. lol But I love everything about this light, functions awesome and I havn't seen any glare
Personally, I can easily afford it, and still don't like it. My opinion

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
No haters on this site-just many opinions and I love to see posts of the mods that Ram owners share-I dont think many on this site are trying to be critical --I would not want any one to be hesitant to post their ideas or the mods they have done on their RAMS-That is why we are on this site.. Some may be critical of what i did with my Bighorn-but its mine not theirs!!!!DSC00552.JPG DSC00561.JPG DSC00561.JPG