Cords Exhaust Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabbit929

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque Hemi
BF02E7CF-0CD6-4B4E-8B64-92F7EFBF116A.jpeg I’ve had Corsa Extreme Cat-back exhaust kit on for about a month now.
For those wondering, it’s prolly the most expensive kit on the market at $1800.

sound review: nice mean “pipe-ie” sound at cold start, eventually mellowing out to the point you barely notice it.
Wide open throttle has a very high quality “race truck” sound to it, very amusing. all in all the volume isn’t great, it’s not very loud for a straight through design, but I rather enjoy it as it’s quiet enough to not get the cops called by screams like a *****-ape at wot. Not the slightest bit of drone, ANYWHERE in the rpm band. Which is incredible, the muffler size is comparable to the size of the factory, but you can see straight through it.
I’ve heard the comparison between Borla and Corsa as mean dog vs wildcat. I can confirm this.

Parts quality: the best. Thick and sturdy stainless steel, everything including the res-delete is top end.
Still no cab drone. None.

The tailpipes look awesome, the big 5” tips fit the bumper perfectly.

all in all I would rate it
Quality 10/10
Drone control 10/10
Sound quality 10/10
Sound volume 7/10

I would highly consider a Borla system all things stated though, I have yet to hear one but it would like a little more rumble at idle.

just thought I’d fill everyone in!