Custom tune by GREENE RACING!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welder69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ima make this short but I recently received my custom tune from jay greene and my truck runs like a champ, if i am on smooth black top with my 321 gears i will burn my 33/1250 tires through first, second tell it catches thired. If your on the fence and unsure of who are were to get your tune from I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GREENE RACING. The guy emailed me step through step on how to upload/download my tunes as well what should my next upgrade be as well. I'm not bashing no other custome tunes are anything like that. I'm just speaking on my experience and trying to get the word out there THIS GUY IS LEGIT AND IS AWSOME TO WORK WITH. You won' be sorry.

Johnnymac2k6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i was happy with Jays Service and knowledge also! even made a few minor changes after the initial tune and he was happy to help!

OP
OP
W

Welder69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what kinda changes you made? and what kind of mods did you have at the time of the tune.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
How do you get a hold of him. I planned on going with HEMIFEVER again was happy with him for my 2011 ram and I get all my stuff from Matt at Moes. I now have a 2016 2500 with the 6.4 and already have the Diablo Trinity just need the computer. Wouldn't mind contacting him.

Johnnymac2k6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
what kinda changes you made? and what kind of mods did you have at the time of the tune.

Truck went from bone stock to catless long tubes / true duals. Then i added an aluminum radiator (which runs cooler than stock and kicked the vehicle operating temp warning. So he corrected that for me. Then I fabricated a true ram-air setup by ducting my SRT style scoop into my sealed airbox. I did a bunch of data logging, and he adjusted some shift points for me. Tune has been in the truck for probably 1.5 years now. no complaints. on 35's, it Still gets better mileage than my hemi jeep.

OP
OP
W

Welder69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck went from bone stock to catless long tubes / true duals. Then i added an aluminum radiator (which runs cooler than stock and kicked the vehicle operating temp warning. So he corrected that for me. Then I fabricated a true ram-air setup by ducting my SRT style scoop into my sealed airbox. I did a bunch of data logging, and he adjusted some shift points for me. Tune has been in the truck for probably 1.5 years now. no complaints. on 35's, it Still gets better mileage than my hemi jeep.

he told me my next mod should be some long tubes, Y pipe. Im thinking of going with JBA but gonna keep my cats and my magnaflow muffler.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There are a couple of tuners that are the most popular on this forum. Jay Greene is one and Hemifever, a vendor on this site, is the other. Both have there "followers" and both do a good job tuning our trucks. My recommendation is, contact one or both of them and talk with them and explain what you are looking for and choose the one that you feel the most comfortable with and will do the best job for you.
Jay

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I ran Jay on my '13 Ram, and Both my Chargers. No Complaints, Prompt turn around and answered any questions I had.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
And no pictures of your custom set-up ram air, come on don't be like that!

Marczing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Outdoormen
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed my tune from JGR, kills the canned tunes, still figuring out how to change the lower rpm shift points.
I have set the up shift points to 5800rpm the truck feels it has more to offer up there. whats the highest rpm to set to which is safe.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I just installed my tune from JGR, kills the canned tunes, still figuring out how to change the lower rpm shift points.
I have set the up shift points to 5800rpm the truck feels it has more to offer up there. whats the highest rpm to set to which is safe.

Stock cams are good to about 6,000 to 6100 on shift points,any higher then that and they start to fall off .I have my 8 speed set to shift at 6050.