Dealerships running amazing deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got an offer in So Cal. 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4x4. MSRP $67,930, offered price $60,170 0% 84 months. That is before tax/title and lic. I was told that price is dealer cost and refunded all the holdbacks. Fair, Good Excellent?[/QUOTE
I saw someone post about a dealership running 20k off msrp and thought that was an awesome deal. I am in the market for a new truck ( and others during this buyer window ) was curious if everyone could post local dealers that are running amazing deals. Thanks
my ‘18 express, v6, got 14,777 off msrp. Trade was not part of that price. That was fall of ‘18.

Tapat1o

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Politics aside, I'm somewhat in the market for a new truck but am standing pat. Too much volatility and craziness. And between what my current (paid for) truck is worth and cash I have, I could have very low (or even no) payments but it just doesn't seem like a smart time to throw down 50K+ on a depreciating asset.

You guys in here talking about trade-ins, payments, interest rates kill me. Just can't wait to jump on a new hampster wheel with bigger payments, more interest and more debt? Save your money for a rainy day. Life isn't a monthly payment.

I came to say the same. I was under the impression a majority of truck owners were paying cash for their trucks. $50K+ loans for 84 months? Damn. Talk about waste of money. You’re much better off buying stocks or real estate than funding the Dodge brother’s next vacation.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I came to say the same. I was under the impression a majority of truck owners were paying cash for their trucks. $50K+ loans for 84 months? Damn. Talk about waste of money. You’re much better off buying stocks or real estate than funding the Dodge brother’s next vacation.
well you can pay it off early, but if you have 84 months, interest free....for some, its a smokn deal.

CB Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
yea, take the 84 months instead of paying cash and sock it into a down market. You'll make more money there than you could ever negotiate at a dealer.

Groo

Reaction score
Ram Year
shopping
Engine
shopping
My local dealership is closed for sales at this time. Only the service and parts departments are operating.
Same here. My DD is falling apart and I'd like to buy. Might have to steel the little lady's ride before this mess is done.

grumpyb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On dec 30 last year I bought a 2019 2500 tradesman with spray in bedliner ,back up camera , snow plow prep and it is just a pretty basic truck for 37245.00 . I got an un advertised 500 off for just owning another brand of vehicle, didn't have to trade it in , just had to own it, seems they have some deals that they don't mention until you star playing dealers against each other, I made 4 phone calls telling each dealer what the other offered.

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
The dealer offers on in stock trucks are compelling. 0% interest is the ultimate "excellent" rate. Our dealer is offering,
* complete on line transaction
* HD audio/video pics inside and out
* Come to you trade in appraisal
* Front door delivery with "certified" disinfectant wipe down

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Even Ram 1500 Classics in Express, 4x4, QC flavor MSRP at about $41-44K.

My brother got his 2019 with a Pentastar for about $32K +TTL after all applicable incentives, etc. and he paid way too much IMO.

04ctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 4:10
the local Jeep/Dodge dealer said this is the best month ever, in 5 years.

they said since the auctions are closed, they will give me top dollar for my trade

the Toyota dealer said they are NOT dealing, because production has stopped, and once they sell all their cars, they have no idea when they will get more.

so IDK what to think

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just bought New 2019 Laramie 4x4with high factory options (new style, not classic). MSRP + factory options was 61k. Got it for 44.
I just bought a 2020 Laramie for around the same price (minus taxes, fees, etc) that didn't sticker for quite as much. Sounds like you got a really good deal. Congratulations!

Groo

Reaction score
Ram Year
shopping
Engine
shopping
Same here. My DD is falling apart and I'd like to buy. Might have to steel the little lady's ride before this mess is done.
And she's gone. It's a Chevy. Frame rust had the torsion bar crossmembers detached from the frame. It bounced around and took out a brake line. I can't justify fixing it. Power train is fine, but fat load of good that does me.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New Model
Engine
Hemi
the local Jeep/Dodge dealer said this is the best month ever, in 5 years.

they said since the auctions are closed, they will give me top dollar for my trade

the Toyota dealer said they are NOT dealing, because production has stopped, and once they sell all their cars, they have no idea when they will get more.

so IDK what to think
My sales lady said same. Busy. She said certain local dealers were hurting. I think the location matters.

I bought mine via phone, text and internet. Didn’t test drive. They delivered in my driveway. Signed docs on tailgate. Just waiting for decontamination period to end. My truck is in quarantine. Crazy.

David776895

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up a 2020 Bighorn last Tuesday (31st) and got 27% off MSRP. I did mine phone, text and internet also. They did spray it down with some disinfectant, took away the new car smell.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I keep asking myself what am I missing?
That's about what I got off sticker price when I bought my 2017 big horn.

I don't think you are missing anything, but I do think a deal like that could have been found before the coronavirus mess.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jetson495

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
While there does seem to be some good deals out there, getting the 0% for 84 months seems to kill all other incentives. I'm trying to decide if I really need 4x4, I've never really needed it but it would be nice to have but the deals seem to be on the 4x2's. Thoughts?
How usable is the rear seat in the quad cab?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007